Part 20

The new journey.........

All girls wear blue and pink .. Because its Lea's favorite colour.

The mens wear suit and tie ofcourse.

Lea and aga's friends rent a hotel room together so they can plan some surprises for the newly weds.

San antonio De padua is the venue. I mean the church. The flowers were also blue and white...

Her mom I mean Mommy Ligaya wears white cocktail gown.

Dawn also wears the same. Ofcourse Vice wears suit and tie. But he doesnt like the idea. He was already complaining this when they are planning the things that will be needed at the wedding.

"Lea, This is Isha. One of the best make up artist. Oh bakla ikaw na bahala diyan ha?" Dawn said and sat down and scanned her phone for awhile.

"Madam mamake up-an ba kita? Hindi na kailangan ang ganda ganda mo na eh" Isha said and Lea laughed as well.

"Gutom ka ba? Halika kain ka. haha" Lea said and the make up artist put some make ups on her face.

Hours of fixing Lea, her friends gaves her a wow face because Lea is like a princess, a fairy god mother. Because she's so damn pretty. Extended Eye lashes was so helpful.

"Wow teh! Pak na pak ang aura natin! Baka lalong mainlove niyan si Aga! hahaha"

*Ctto to the owner*

"wow bes!!! pang mowdel talaga beauty natin." vice added and earned a pinch from dawn.

"tologo bo?" Dawn teased vice. "Picture naman tayo."

"Okay! 123 smile!!!"

(photo from google and miss dawn zulueta's account)

"Lei tayo din. Magseselos ako niyan!" Vice said and took his phone out of his pocket.

"Game bes haha" Lea said and akbay at Vice's shoulder

(credits to google)

"Ok bes tama na to hahaha" Lea said and wore the gown.

"Lets go bes? Hatid na kita doon sa front ng church" Dawn and vice said as they went out of the room and went inside the car so they can go at the venue.

--

Lea's pov

Lea started walking... She's absorbing this moment.

"Shucks I'm getting married!" She whispered and then she continued walking....

Sa pagpatak, ng bawat oras ay ikaw..
ang iniisip isip ko
di na mahinto
pintig ng puso ..

"Hay ang anak ko ikakasal na" Mommy ligaya said and wiped her tears.

"If only Dad was here siya pa unang matutuwa at iiyak" Lea replied and hugged her mom.

They continued walking until they reached the aisle.

"We are gathered here today, as we witnessed Lea and Aga's special day. They were sent by the lord. To love each other, in peace, and together as one."

"Friends let us all hear their vows. Ms. Salonga you start first" The priest said.

"Babes, I dont know whats happening right now. But all i can see is happiness in our eyes. Love in our hearts. Hindi ko akalain na yong crush ko nong highschool pa lang ay mapapangasawa ko na" Lea said and her friends laughed. "Babes, thank you. For loving me. For taking care of me. And for loving me for who I am"

"Babes take this ring as a sign of my love. In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit amen." Lea stopped and wear the ring on Aga's left finger.

Aga is in tears. He sighed before handing the microphone. "Its your turn young man!"

He nodded. He cleared his throat first and stated "Lea, mahal ko, babes the love of my life. Gusto ko sabihin ngayon sayo, sa harap ng mga bisita sa harap ng diyos, Sorry sana patawadin mo ako sa mga naging kasalanan ko sayo noon. Alam ko hindi naging madali sayo yong mga nangyari noon but you survived. And that situation kept us together. Look at us. Ikakasal na tayo. Gagawa tayo ng sarili nating pamilya. Pangakong magiging mabuting asawa ako sayo, magiging mabuting ama ako kay andres. at sayo
Pagsisilbihan kita habang nabubuhay pa ako" He said, after that he get the ring too

"Maria Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga, take this ring as the sign of my love and my loyalty. In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit."

"Amen" The both says amen when Aga wears the ring.

"Palakpakan natin ang bagong kasal!!!!" The church was filled with applause and kiss chants

"Kiss kiss!!!!" The guest yelled and that made the newly wed looked in each others eyes.

They shared the kiss. "I love you Mrs. Muhlach. Be ready for the honey moon" Aga said and Lea smiled

Happily ever after...

-----

HEY PEEPZZZZZ MUSTA LUNES NIYO? HAHAHA ALAVAYOUUUUUUU PEEPOL!!! HAPPY HOLIDAY ESTE HAPPY MONDAY!!!