date!? (ep. 2)

midnight arrives back at home, she wouldn't stop texting phobxas on her phone. she really liked phobxas, but she was too scared to admit it. finally it was time for bed. she closed her eyes....
(her dream)

phobxas: midnight... ive been wanting to tell you this for a while now, even though we just met.

midnight: w-what is it?

phobxas: ...i li—

midnights alarm: BNJEDINHIJBWWDHBJDWBJH BEEP GDIHIHEGWDIUNDEWJNI

(midnight wakes up)

midnight is very disappointed she didn't hear what phobxas was going to say to her but right now she needs to get ready for school.
midnight gets ready and waits at the bus stop. both midnight and phobxas are so excited to see each other. then the bus arrived, midnight gets on the bus, and sees phobxas. she starts walking towards phobxas to sit beside him when suddenly.. some random girl sits beside phobxas and starts trying to flirt with him.

 some random girl sits beside phobxas and starts trying to flirt with him

phobxas then tries telling her off but she's super stubborn. hey.. lady please move.. then she replies saying "UHH NO!? I CAN SIT WHEREE I WANT TO ITS A FREE COUNTRY!!!" phobxas then says "but i was saving this spot for my friend..." and she says "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOUR.... FRIEND..." midnight says "phobxas it's okay I'll just go sit at the end of the bus".
midnight sits at the back of the bus, then phobxas comes to sit beside her. they are chatting throughout the whole bus ride.
finally it's their stop. they both get off and walk inside the building.

(the morning goes by)

it's time for lunch, they walk outside on the roof top of the school, evan and asterisms aren't there so it's just them alone. they're giggling together.

phobxas: midnight ive been wanting to ask you

midnight: yes, what is it!?

phobxas: even though we just met....

midnight: ....

phobxas: i wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me on friday?