Chuck E.'s Special

A lot of us have great memories of this popular Pizza Restaurant,from when we were kids.It was a great place for children with the Arcade games,Animotronic shows,Playground type of equipment,And the Pizza,what kid doesn’t love Pizza?Which brings me to my main point in the story.There was a very disturbing incident uncovered by a certain Chuck E.Cheese’s Restaurant during the late 70’s known then as Chuck E. Cheese’s Time Theatre,The Chuck E.Cheese Mascot as this particular location had a history of severe mental illness and although he kept it to himself he believed he really was Chuck E. Cheese,he actually preferred to be called Chuck E. in place of his real name.

Chuck E. loved to pick out the “Beautiful Children” as he called them.He made sure he only picked the ones that were most unsupervised.Shortly after he started working at the said location children began to go missing.Chuck E. would stay after hours working in a back room it was this room he would lure the “Beautiful Children” to the promises of the best games,a giant playground,a mountain of free tokens,and all the Pizza they could eat.They were all told they were lucky winners of a secret contest usually word in after the store closed for the day and darkness had fallen.The children were easily deceived and although Chuck.E had made a secret playroom to keep them distracted his promise wasn’t entirely truthful.

The playground was actually then the one in the main lobby Chuck E. always told them he was still working on up sizing it.There also wasn’t very many Arcade games,the so called “Mountain of Tokens” was also no where to be seen.After letting them play for a little bit in a group Chuck E. would bring out fresh Pizza and soda for the children.Both the food and drinks were waste with both powerful sedatives.Within minutes of consuming the Pizza and sodas all the children were unconscious.It was at this point Chuck E.’s true motive came into play he wanted to add a special ingredient to make the Pizza better then ever and had finally decided to put his plan into action.

For a short while the restaurant advertised his new Pizza personally named “Chuck E’s Special” the Hamburger and Pepperoni for the Pizza’s had been replaced with unfamiliar meats and all the Pizza’s now boasted “double cheese” the children and adults loved the new Pizza noting how much better the “Meats and Cheese” tasted but everyone was horrified when they discovered what they were really eating.”Chuck E’s Special” was sort with after a piece of a child’s finger was found in a Pizza.The restaurant was immediately inspected and shut down due to Chuck E’s plan being found out.Chuck E,would butcher the bodies of the”Beautiful children” and cook them using their flesh in place of the Pepperoni and Hamburger and even melting some of their skin into the cheese.As Chuck E. was arrested by police he was questioned about the murders of the missing children by news reporters.Chuck E. simply stated “He just wanted to make the Pizza better” and broke down into tears repeatedly saying “I’m not a bad mouse”as he was taken away.This particular Chuck E. Cheese’s,never reopened and the madman behind the Cannibalism was deemed insane and sent to a mental hospital where he still resides to this day.