Missed you // Tom Holland // Smut

{YOUR POV}

I'm walking through the halls of the school, 'cause Tom asked me to meet him by his locker. Tom's my boyfriend. I came to his locker and saw him standing there, his back and right foot against it, and looking at his phone. "Hey, Tom." I smile. He looks up and puts his phone in his pocket "Hey love." he says. I walk over to him and he pulls me into a kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. I play with his hair. When we pull away I look him in the eyes and smile. "So you told me to come out here just so we could make out?" I giggle. He chuckles and nods. "Yeah. Come on" He says.

It was the last period, and it was boring so I would rather be with Tom. We walked out to his car and got into it.

We started making out in the car and when we pulled away he started the car and drove to a park.

We got out of the car and walked over to a bench. It was close to a river so we just sat and looked at the river while talking.

***

"So, is your parents home?" Tom ask. I look at him and nods. "Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Just asking," Tom says. We kept talking for a while until it was 17:48, so I had to go home. We got up and walked back to his car. He drove me home, and when we were in front of my house I said thank you.

I kissed his lips, "I love you." I say. He smiles, "I love you too baby."

I give him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. I went inside. "Hey honey, where have you been?" My mom asks as she came from the living room. "Oh, I've just been with a friend," I say. She smiles and nods. "Well, dinner's ready, so come and sit."

I do as I was told and sit at the table. I sit next to my big brother, and across from my dad and mom.

"How was your day?" My mom asks as we eat the food. "It was good," I say.

***

It's 21:30 now, I'm just sitting in my bed reading a book. But then I hear a knock on my window. I look at my window and see Tom. I chuckle and get up from my bed. I open the window. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He climbs through the window and into my room. He goes and jumps onto my bed. "I missed you, so I thought I would come over," Tom says. I go over and lock my door. I walk over to Tom and lays next to him on my bed. I kiss his lips.

"I missed you too," I say between kisses.

The kiss gets more heated, he pulls me on top of him. He leaves my lips and starts kissing neck. I let out a low moan as he sucks on my neck.

He leaves a hickey and then pulls my shirt over my head, he tosses it to the floor and I then take off his shirt. He flips us over so he's on top. He undoes my pants and takes them off. He starts kissing down my stomach, he leaves a few hickeys there too. He then takes off my bra and starts playing with my boobs.

He takes one of them in his mouth and massages the other one with his hand.

Then I pul him up to my mouth again and kisses him. I reach down to his pants and undo his belt. He pulls away from the kiss and helps me take them off of him. He then takes a condom from my bedside table and takes off mine and his underwear. He ribs it open with his teeth and slips it on. He hovers over me and kisses my lips. He then slowly enters me, I moan against his lips.

"Please move," I say after a few minutes. He pulls almost all the way out and then pushes back inside.

"Oh god, Tom." I moan.

He picks up his pace, we're both moaning. "Please. Harder Tom." I say. He does as he's told.

"You feel so amazing baby girl," Tom says.

I shut my eyes closed as I was close. "I-I'm so close Babe," I moan. "I know baby girl. Me too," Tom says panting.

He reaches down between us and starts rubbing my clit. "Oh my god," I breathed out.

"Cum for me love." Tom whispers in my ear.

He picks up his pace a bit and a few seconds later I came, Tom came right after me.

He pulls out of me and throws the condom in the bin, and walks over to me. He lays next to me and pulls the covers over us. He's laying on his back, I lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair.

"I love you so much, baby," Tom whispers and kisses the top of my head.

I smile. "I love you too Tom." I look up at him and kiss his lips. "Goodnight," I whisper. Tom smiles, "Night love."

I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

End, hope u liked it.

Follow my insta: tomimagines1