"I'm going home now", hoseok said. he was already tired and he wanted to get back home before dark.

taehyung grabbed his hand and stared him couple seconds before he even said anything.
"hey don't go.."
red haired just smiled.
"but I want to go before dark."

"you can come to my place if you want? then we can go after dark, I'll walk with you"
hoseok sighed.
"okay, fine. but I want to sleep, so let's go soon", he answered.
taehyung wasn't holding his hand anymore. he was really glad that hoseok wanted to come with him. now they had some time to talk.

"hey guys, I'm leaving with hoseok maybe ..um after 1 or 2 hours", taehyung said to namjoon, seokjin and jimin. they just nodded, and continued to do whatever they were doing. jimin was still in the kitchen and seokjin was playing piano with namjoon.

"t-taehyung.?" hoseok asked after they watched some movie on TV.
"what?"
"um, ..I was just thinking.. are you okay?"

taehyung wasn't sure what he meant, but he nodded anyway.
"yeah, sure why?"
hoseok was nervous and taehyung saw that.
"well, you are maybe a little different and I don't know why....b-but I had feeling that you're not okay."

taehyung smiled at him.
"don't worry hoseok. let's talk more when we're at my place. you know that I'd tell you if I'm not feeling fine?"
"y-yes, I know", hoseok answered, but he was still nervous.

what was wrong with taehyung? what hoseok didn't know?

A/N // hey, if you read my (very beautiful) story, can you comment something? I would LOVE to read your comments!

also,, next chapter will be longer and ..oh well, you see it then :)