As the Wall's fall down

-Thomas pov-

Today, Minho is taking me to the exit. Or the place where the exit is. I still don't fully trust YN. I think she might be lying to us. But I'm not going to say anything.

And I also kinda like her...

She's brave, and pretty. But I know that Newt and her are together. And I don't want to get in between them. But, I want to trust her.

But I can't trust her, not yet at least. Besides, I think that I knew Teresa before the maze.

And I like her too...

I'm shucking shucked aren't I?

-Your pov-

Grab the berries from the bush, and put them in the shucking box. That seems like a simple task, right?

Wrong. It's going to take forever! I shouldn't have let the bushes spread! Now there is so many bushes! But that also means more berries.

I sigh and go back to picking the berries. I'm at the very last strawberry bush, and then it's the blueberry bushes. Then the raspberry bushes. And then I need to collect the nuts!

I smile as I remember that I had a few empty bottles left in the box.

I shake the bush in front of me, and then cap the box of the strawberries. I slide them into my pouch, removing all the random cloths I had. I sigh and then look at the rest of the bushes.

Tooo manyyyy!

I slump down, and then perk up as I decide to make the chocolate instead of picking berries! Besides I have enough berries for right now. Almost 6 small boxes of them!

I stand up and walk over to my box and walk in. The smell of chocolate is mouth watering! How did I figure out how to make something so delicious? Experimenting!

I walk over to the small crate of already picked nuts, and scoop up two hand fulls. I move over to my crusher station, and drop them in the big bowl.

I take my small crusher, it's looks like a mini baseball bat. And I crush the nuts.

Minho is going to be happy with this.... I feel like it's going to be gone before we even leave.

-Thomas pov-

"This way!" I say holding the silber beeping tube.

The beeping gets louder, and I hear Minho run up to me.

"I remember this place. YN showed me this place." He started to walk ahead of me.

"Where is she?" I ask looking up at the top of the maze. Squinting as the sun glares at me.

"She's packing. She wants to be prepared, or she wanted to make the damn good chocolate." He mutters.

I raise a eye brow and look at him. "Chocolate?" I ask.

He looks over his shoulder at me. He smirks. "You haven't lived if you haven't tried it. It's damn good."

I was about to reply, until the beeping got louder. I looked down and then back up. I saw the same thing Minho had described.

"She had said that it should open up at the wall. Let's see if this is the key." And then he walked forward.

I followed him closely, looking at the edge a few time. I hear a loud beep, and then the red 07, turned green. Then the wall opened up.

"She was right..." Minho said.

I nod slightly, and walked towards the dark opening. I squint, trying to see through the dark.