muse; one-shot

Requested by @Alyssajj11 ! I hope you'll enjoy it! Sorry it took so long TT

3rd person's pov.
You ended up on a road trip, a road trip that won't be easy. How? You don't even know, everything happened so quick, one time you, Lyla and Sean we're laughing and having the time of your lives, the next, Sean's father was dead, and everything was in ruins. Then You felt someone poke me. Daniel.

"Tag, you're it!" He said with excitement in his voice. He didn't know what happened. He has no idea where Esteban is, that he'll never see him nor Lyla again.
"Cut it out Daniel! We're tired!" Sean yelled at him, with slight annoyance in his voice, hiding the fear.
"Sean, let him be..." You whispered, then heard him sigh.
"I'm just.. Scared. What will we do now? What about Daniel? What will we tell him? We HAVE to tell him y/n, we ca—"
"We should be wolves! I wanna be a wolf!" The small enano suddenly yelled out, where'd he got the energy from? Noone knows.
"Do you know how to howl?" You asked him, trying to not sounds too sad.
"Do you know the game where you don't complain the whole way?"
"You whine too."
"No I don't, I... Tag your ass and run!" Sean said and suddenly started running. Truly a track star.
"Hey! Not fair!"
You started trotting, not wanting to fall behind. You started to think about the future, about your dancing classes, friends, and everything else, and it made you more sad then before.
When I finally caught up, I saw the sign, 'Trout Spring Trail'
"Are we there yet?" Daniel asked, yet once again.
"You'll be the first one to know, okay?" You said, because you knew that Sean would snap at him.
All of you started wondering around, stole a choc-o-crisp, saw a map which means you finally know where you are, with a river nearby, so of course you went to it. On your way you found berries, but most of it was the two mexican brothers talking back and forth...Then you found berries again. You also might have "lost" Daniel for a small while, he actually scared Sean, even though he keeps denying it, he got scared. Then you finally got to the river.
"Ooooo... Looks like a cave..A creepy cave..." Daniel said, nearly whispered.
"What do you mean? It's perfect.."
"For what?..."
Sean didn't even respond, just put down his backpack, like Daniel didn't ask.
"You know, you can be like a real wolf now" You said giving him a sly smirk.
"Daniel, go find some wood and shit, so we can make a fire" Sean said, and with that, Daniel left us all alone, so you started unpacking.
You could see Sean pull out a piece of paper, newspaper. 'Shooting in South Seattle'
You snatched it out of his hands and put it in the small fireplace "Don't look at it." He wanted to cry, yell, scream his lungs out, you could see it, as you got up to hug him, Daniel came back, of course. "Sean! Let's have a race! Who will find three logs first, is the winner!" "You're brave to challenge me." Sean whispered under his breath, already walking off...
...Aaaaand Sean won, surprise! And course Daniel kept on whining about it for the next 30 minutes. But not infront of us, at the river, you could still hear him though.
"Yo, Sean, do you know how to like- throw flat rocks the way they bounce off the water like frogs?"
"You mean stone skipping?" He chuckled
"...Yes"
With that you both went to the river, and Sean went first.
"Loser, it skipped only 5 times, I can do better then you." "So you're going to challenge wm too, huh?"
But guess what?
You actually DID do better then him, nearly twice as much, which led to him punching your arm WHICH led to you falling on your knees, acting like you were in pain. And then Daniel came.
"Y/n! What happened? What are you guys doing?"
"Nothing, we were just skipping stones, and Sean doesn't know how to lose" You said chuckling as you got up, and brushed the mess off of your pants. "Fuck off, I know how to lose! Anyways, Daniel, wanna give it a try?" You could hear the voices becoming a bit distant as you were already walking off.
Sean's pov.
For some reason Y/n left as I started to teach Daniel how to skip rocks, or atleast try to. He actually wasn't that bad.
When I turned back I saw something...
Y/n.
She was dancing, I didn't even realize and I already had my sketchbook in my hand. I sat down and sketched, different angles, sometimes I got even lost because of the way she danced. She looked free, care-free. Twirling around, not caring about anything, looking like an angel. She was beautiful.
It felt like she was my muse.

ʕʔ
—I'm alive! Woo! Also thank you for 2k+ reads TT i hope you liked this oneguys
-Do you guys do any sports or anything?