new life?

*it was 2 hours when Jimin left,you felt lonely,no one is teasing you,hugging you,laughing with you,for a first time you felt lonely,you don't know what is happening,you had a crush on him in high school when you were shy nerdy girl but your fellings are coming back once again...*

''Miss me princess*smirk*

-keep dreaming Jimin-ah

''I missed you two *he teased*

-did you pack?

''yeah and you?

-ofc I did

''then we should go''

-I'm driving

''we gonna die 🙄🙄 

-I know how to drive

''if we die just know I loved you princess''

-don't lie to yourself

''whatever''

*after 4 hours you were in your old country....California*

-Jimin-ah,chimchim wake up

''hmm*he said rubbing his eyes*IS THIS HOUSE YOURS!!

-yeah...............

*the house*

''this was my dream house''

-really?

''yeah but I never bought it*sad face*

-well when i told you we were going to do sm here..well we will live here for a year or two

''are you kidding?

-nope

''I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU*he hugged you*

-hehe I know you don't *you thought he was kidding but he wasn't this time*

''why do you always think I'm kidding when I say I love you''

-because I know your teasing me

''But I mean it

-Iiarr!!!!!

''babeee I'm not lying

-what did you call me?

''Babe!

-that's to cute I can't *you started crying*

''hey princess why are you crying did I do something wrong*felling sad*

-n-no....i d-did something wrong*crying harder*

''tell me

-all this time when you were telling me you loved me I thought you were kiding and I was crying every night because of you,I thought you hate me!!!!!

''princess if I had to hate you I wouldn't, when I was with Rose I had a crush on you but didn't know how you fell about me so I told myself to stop dreaming about something that won't happen and I stopped but when we started hanging out my fellings came back,I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS MISS Y/N AND YOU TELL ME NOW, DO I HATE YOU NO I LOVE YOU TILL I DIE''

-I-I LOVE YOU TOO!!

''you do?

-yeah I had a crush on you when I was in high school,but you were with Rose and I knew I don't have a chance to be with you,so I told myself to stop thinking about you and I did but few months ago I realized that I miss you,your face,your hugs, your teasing,every single thing about you and now I will say this to you again mr.Park Jimin...I.LOVE.YOU.TOO!!!!!!

''okay then miss Y/N,will you be my gf?

-yes and one million time YES*he kissed you*

''I waited for a long time to do this''

-me to mochi