Chapter 1:

*Katies POV*

My name is Katie I'm 17 and I'm YouTube and vine famous. I have a total of 4,567,943 followers on Vine and 5,895,464 followers on YouTube. Anyways I hate life right now so here's my story..

Today is the day... The day that I leave to go to Virginia. I don't want to leave LA this has always been my dream place and we finally moved here! But why do we have to go to Virginia.... Really? Sadly I do have to leave. I don't know why I have to go anyways because my mom despises me.

"Katie get your ass downstairs now! The plane takes off in one hour!" My mom calls out. I grabbed my suit case and take one last look at my room. I shed a small tear at the memories. I take a deep breath and head down the stairs.

"Are you..." My mom was cut off by a knock at the door. I ran over to the door to find Kayla my bestest friend ever standing there in tears. I pull her into a hug and cry with her. "It will be alright Kayla you can come and visit me over the summer!" I say. "Alright Katie. I love you dude." She says under her tears. "Alright stop! Get your ass in the damn car now! Kayla leave!" My mom screams. "Damn bitch go fuck your self" Kayla exclaims. " I've never liked you anyways" Kayla says to my mom as I burst out laughing.

"Get in the car" my mom says shocked by what Kayla said. I hop in the car and take one last look at Kayla as my mom drives off. "Ok now the plane leaves in 45 minutes" my mom states. "My friend lives in Virgina.. You know the one we are moving next door too. Well anyways they have a son that is your age and is Youtube and vine "famous" like you." She says. "He's much better well behaved than you so please take some tips from him and don't bother him please" she exclaims.