Chapter 2

THIS WAS NOT PROOFREAD!!!!

Omniscient

"OH HELL NAW" they both said at the same time, Pebbles and Jared to look at one another confused.

"Wait y'all know each other?" Pebbles asked gesturing her hand between the two

"Man yeah, that bitch made me spill coffee all over myself, she the reason I got caught by the paparazzi with Remeroe's daughter" Quavo said getting mad all over again.

"BITCH? BITCHHHH? I know good and well you DID NOT call me out of name! You were the one who wasn't paying attention walking backwards trying to talk to some skank looking girl" she said defending her end.

"You think I care about that? If I'm walking one way you better go the other. Do you know my name?"

"Quavon right? Yeah I really don't care" she said shrugging her shoulders like the emoji (🤷🏽‍♀️)

Quavo stood up like he wanted to buck so Saweetie put her purse down ready to go back just as strong. When you grow up constantly getting thrown around by your older male cousins, uncles, and even your dad. You learn how to fight and NO nigga or bitch put fear in your heart.

"Wassup?" She said taking her earrings out, but not her rings. She wanted him make him leak.

"Alright now yall stop it!" Pebbles said grabbing Saweetie.

"Nah he feeling froggy so jump bitch" she said bucking, Quavo look at her like she was the stoopid person in the world. He was getting ready to walk out not fight her, he would never hit a female.

"bitch, i aint finna fight you" Jared pushed him back and stood in front of him.

"Shut the fuck up sit the fuck down and listen!" they just looked at him "NOW!" he said sending his powerful voice booming through the room.

Saweetie huffed and stomped to her seat with her arms crossed, meanwhile pebbles was thinking "okay daddy" in her head but quickly dismissing the thought, she was happily engaged to her fiance Nicole.

"now yall listen here, i really don't give a fuck what y'all got going on but y'all gonna put that shit aside and become a couple for the public, i don't care how y'all act in private but in public y'all know what the fuck yall gotta do, now after the albums are released, yall will have a nasty break up and yall can say fuck each other afterwards. Got it? yeah? okay"

Quavo and Saweetie looked at eachother, he rolled his eyes and she sighed.

"Alright, so how long is this?"

"2 months" they both huffed

"oh my fucking god, whatever bro im out" Jared put his hands on Quavo's chest stopping him from walking out.

"I said don't say shit if it was something you didn't wanna do, now be back here 10 tomorrow morning sharp" Quavo mugged him and bumped his shoulder walking out.

*

*

*

9:30 am the next day

"It's almost 10 where are these kids?" As soon as Pebbles said that Saweetie came walking in.

"Goodmorning guys" she said sounding tired, you can tell that she barely got rest last night.

"Aww love, what time did you go to sleep?"

"3 hrs ago, I'm going off of 2hrs of sleep" Jared and Pebbles looked at eachother.

"What were you doing?"

"I can't finish the last part to pissed for nothing, I tried last night but I just couldn't do it" she said Yawning.

They just shook their heads, Quavo walked in and without saying a word to anybody he just nodded to them.

"Alright, so now that everyone is here let's get started" Pebbles said grabbing everyone's full attention "okay so I was thinking tomorrow somebody tips off the paps that's you guys might have some type of fling going on and it's been going for about 3 months. Then next week we have you guys go out to eat at a popular place and then boom your out in public" Jared nodded his head and looked at Saweetie and Quavo

"I guess it's a plan" Jared said.

"wait a minute, don't you think we should give it some time because right after they say something it will seem like we want them to know and it would make it obvious. I think after we get out there we start liking and commenting under pictures to make them peep shit then pop out, you feel meh" Quavo explained and everyone looked at each other

"i hate to say it but i actually agree, we don't want to just hop out there we have to take a little time for this" Saweetie said agreeing to it, it was a no brainer. 

"yeah, i also agree. good idea, BUT.... we do need to tip them off and i need you two to start being friends at least, if you dont fw eachother at all how are you going to do a good job faking a couple in public" Saweetie rolled her eyes and Quavo just was not trying to hear that.

"yeah, whatever" 

"Huncho don't test me" 

"wait" Pebbles said as she stood up and started pacing "I know exactly what yall need, Today is Wednesday and yall aint got nothing to do until next Thursday so yall going on a get away trip. 

"a get away trip? man ian going nowhere" Quavo said confidently

"yes you are or god so help me we will push your album release date back"  jared stated knowing Quavo was going to do it. He wanted the best for him especially since he looked at him like a little brother. He knew this was all for publicity but he knows they have an chemistry, Saweetie was the female version of him and Huncho was the Male version of her. 

He knew what he was doing when he contacted Icy team, he could see it already and one thing about him is he's never wrong!

"WHAT?!" 

"yep, so be ready tomorrow morning i own a nice Cabin out of town, and its basically in the middle of nowhere, i'll have groceries and allat for yall. and NO PHONES unless needed down there" 

Huncho and Saweetie groaned once the meeting was over they went home to pack.

-----------------

HEY GUYS! im sorry it took me so long to put this out, i didnt know i wanted to end this so i just came up with something fast just now.