Author's Note

First of all, I am happy to annouce that I have finished Beautiful Ruins finally. The epilogue will of course be published after I get a number of reads votes. This annoucement is of course for something else. Since I have started to be more active on wattpad, I also decided to take another project on hand along with Her, To Home, His, To Own. It will be Beautiful series. Down there are three books which I have have started writing and I need your opinion on which you would like to read.

1- Beautiful Red

Hood is the youngest of her team

Hood is the youngest of her team. Being transferred from a much lower branch to murders had made many doubt and be vary of the young cop but they are all in for a surprise. Add in a dashing billionaire, Christopher Wolf out to get her and a psychopath out for fairytale kills, it just makes it more redder. And Hood seemed perfect for the role of Red Riding Hood.

2- Beautiful Insanity

Iliac Bethel is on her way to become a criminal psychologist when reaching the final year, she is given a task to go deep in the mind of psychic of a psychopath

Iliac Bethel is on her way to become a criminal psychologist when reaching the final year, she is given a task to go deep in the mind of psychic of a psychopath. Ask questions to understand them better. Of course she being a sociopath herself wants to explore the difference in sociopaths and psychopaths. She knows there is only a thin line which distinct them; empathy. The question is simple, What does it take for a psycopath to go so insane over just one distinct thing and behaviour? And the answer might be staring right at her in the face in the mirror. Tate Wilder just might find his insanity in a body after all.

3- Beautiful Paroxysm

Who will love you, as I do love you?

Christian Bane will go through every limit, manipulate any circumstances to get what he wants. So what was breaking few bones and scaring few people? Especially if the sake is the woman he loves.

-------------------------------------------

So which ever book got the most comments and votes, I will go it.
Warning though. Beautiful Insanity and Beautiful Paroxysm is about a toxic relationship so before you decide, you should know what you are ready for.

Of course I will be continuing the other stories later on, after I end others. You will get at least one chapter of each story every week.

For Her, To Home. It will hopefully be ending in next few weeks and then we can start another story.

Happy Readings and may the odds be in your favour.