How do you die?

* Eddie Brock/Venom: Venom convinced Eddie to kill you. You distracted Eddie and he wanted to get away from all the crime but Venom took this as a threat and now you're dead.

* Tony Stark/Ironman: Tony had a hold of you as he was pushing the Sokovian city up and you had gotten loose of his grip. You slipped from his fingers and you fell to your death (cause Tony had to save all those people). You're body was lost in the rubble.

* Steve Rogers/Captain America: you were strangled by Crossbones because you had information to tell Steve and when Steve found you, you were lying in the Avengers Facility lifelessly. He froze and could not move until his knees gave out. Steve could barely touch you at first, not wanting to accept the fact that you were dead, but he eventually held your limp body close to his chest and broke down.

* Bruce Banner/Hulk: He lost control after a fight and Hulk killed you. Hulk never went back to Bruce because Bruce's anger cannot get over what he did and is in a constant rage.

* Clint Barton/Hawkeye: you were used to get the soul stone the second time instead of Natasha. You knew Clint couldn't lose his best friend but he lost his second love.

* Thor: you risked your life to save him, you betrayed Odin and your country. You were stoned to death.

* Loki: you died protecting Thor, it was a noble death. It was worse though to Loki because you suffered terrible and didn't go quick. It's a constant pain to him.

* Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldiers: someone shot you after he went out to get condoms for you two to have sex.

* King T'Challa/Black Panther: no inspiration

* Wade Wilson/Deadpool: you were brutally murdered while he was on a mission. Blind Al couldn't stop the guy (p.s. it was your jealous ex!)

* Logan/Wolverine: Jean possessed you. Logan had to kill both Jean AND you to stop from hurting people. Lost both loves in one day, yikes!

* Peter Parker/Spider-Man: no inspiration

* Peter Quill/Starlord: you pushed him out of the way from a stone wall and your whole body was crushed.

* Sam Wilson/Falcon: you got BAD BAD cancer after joining the Avengers and you slowly died in a hospital bed. Sam held your hand as they stopped your heart.

* Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver: you took a bullet for Wanda since Pietro loved her so much.

* Scott Lang/Ant-Man: you grew old together and died naturally.

* Dr. Stephan Strange: you died protecting the time stone