Heartstruck :|: Part 3

~Mina POV~

"Oi Alien!" I look up from the dorm couch to see the hot headed Bakugou. I smirk because word has went around the Mina Squad (Thats me Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugou, and Sero) that Bakugou might have a small crush~

"Hey Bakugou~" He froze.

"The fucks with that tone." a look of horror creeps onto his face as if he already knowing what I'm gonna say.

Barely holding it back I finally burst from excitement! "The fucks with that tone? The fucks with you not telling me about Deku-" He lunged and covered my mouth with his calloused hands- covering my mouth is an understatement actually. It was definitely a god damn death hold around my head. And I.... (Pauses to proudly smile) as the GENIUS I am....decided I was gonna fuck with him. REAL. GOOD.

I pry his hand off "SO YOU LIKE DEKU?" I said all slow like making it very apparent, I didn't worry though cause no one was there.

"Mina if you don't fucking shut up-"

"ITS OKAY THAT YOUR GAY BAKUGOU I FULLY ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS OF UNDYING LOVE FOR IZUKU MIDORIYA" and now thinking about this....that mayyyyyy not have been the best move (awkward laugh). Because before I could get another word out Bakugou had already activated his quirk...and was ready to roast me into a pink shish kabob.

"Now what was that" He said it in a hostile whisper, like when my mom told me to be quiet in the grocery store as a kid. No one could hear it but you yet its TWICE as terrifying!

I laughed nervously "Sorry Sorry Bakugou, now what do you need me for?" I said trying to ease the situation as quick as possibly. Sorry but I am not dying before this ship becomes canon!

He sat down on the couch with me, but.... cautiously as if I held a loaded weapon. "I......I need your advice........."

My time has come....... finally.......7 years of intense training in the arts of finding gossip and gossiping, over 200 magazine quizzes filled out in my lifetime! NOT TO MENTION IVE NEVER USED MORE THERE ONE TENTH OF MY GIRL TALK POWERS!!!!!!

I looked away and crossed my arms "I might be able to help..."

"I guess you already know but.....I-"

"Your gay for Midoriya?"

"FUCK NO!!"

"uhhhhhh....well then...... what?...."

"Im just slightly homosexual for him okay!"

"....."

"What the literal FUCK Bakugou"

"Valentines day is almost here and I just want to know should my SLIGHTLY homo sexual NOT gay self say to that damn Deku if I MAYBE want to hang out with him W-WHICH I DON'T!"

"You want to go on a date with him?????"

"NO!!!!"

"J-Jeez okay okay I gotchu dude!" I put my hands up as if to show I mean no harm. Honestly though! It was dealing with a feisty Pomeranian!

"Okay so...say you want to HANG OUT with Deku WHICH YOU DONT, You could write him a note or letter saying you want to HANG OUT or you could tell him personally-"

His face lit up like a Christmas light "N-No I couldn't.....I could never.....Too his face???"

<Bakugou.exe has stopped working>

I swear he melted in that very seat and it was adorable!!~ O(≧∇≦)O

I softly went in to comfort the tongue tide time bomb he DEFINITELY can't handle this. I bet I can read his mind. 'What the fuck is this fuzzy feeling in my chest? I should go see a doctor! This is so serious it might thaw my frozen heart'

He jumped up not wanting to be touched. His face was still cherry red.

"B-Bye Mina" He managed to grumble before rushing to his dorm room.

I snickered, then smiled- Actualy thats the first time he's said my name....

Uraraka POV

I let a small gasp and covered my mouth......I shouldn't have listened in.....but.....Is it really true?....All of it?......Does Bakugou.....Like Deku?