This Is(n't) Over(!?!??)

Y/n's pov.

Why do I have a pounding headache? I looks around tiredly, I tried getting up to see that I was chained to the wall. The cold ground made me shiver from my contact with it, feeling cold I tried to hid in my shirt. But I wasn't even wearing a shirt or my skirt, my uniform was no where to be seen as I was only in my toren bra and spandex. I felt exposed and vulnerable, but I decided to find a way to get out or get help. The area I was in looked like a storage unit but four(4) times bigger, there was a chair in the middle. To the left there was an entire wall of gardening tool, engineering tools, saws, jigsaws, a grass cutter, a variety of kitchen knives, and a few more things that should be kept away from children and could harm people. To the right there was a door with filing cabinets besides it, there was also a key hanging from a magnetic hook that was connected to the cabinet. And in front of me the longest side of the room; was more boxes, a camera stand, chains, rope, and paint. I looked to my sides of the wall I was code to, there was a few boxes a square foot away with something poking out of one of them. I recognize that symbol, it's the schools emblem.

Well the old one but still,

I guess I was on school grounds, but where? I've only seen one storage area and it was the shed for the gardening club, plus this area was much bigger than that. This place was roughly bigger then the girl's changing area with the showers. I tried to think was there anything in the school that's this big, I think on the other side. Where all the extra school shit is at, like chair and books. I tried to stand, my feet were weak but I managed to stand up right with the wall that had my hands cuffed to a high up hook behind my shoulder plates. I walked forward to see how Long the handcuffs were. I took only one step and I felt my wrist being tugged back, I heard noises and shoes. The door opened to do a familiar face, her facial expression was blank like an old-fashioned doll. Her eyes equally empty and emotionless, she held a belt and a knife already coved in dried blood. My eyes trailed to my stomach to see it was partly covered by a S/c fabric, blood seeping through but longed dried. She was closer than before when I looked up, she stared. I was about to ask why but she interrupted "You're in my way, only I can be closed to my Senpai" I shivered at the way she spoke, next thing I knew she threw me to the ground my head hitting the hook my hand was cuffed to. I felt hard leather against my face "Do you like Senpai?" I didn't speak, I wasn't giving her satisfaction. I looked up, and stared disappointingly "He liked you, did you know that?" She leaned down "Why do you use past tense? What do you mean liked?" She caught the bait, I looked up. I'm gonna have to use my act I had, with my old friend who was a psychopath like her but without the urge to kill now. I giggled "He used to like you, judging by now everyone figured out you're the killer. It's a matter of time that he hates your guts now~" I playfully spoke, she was getting confused. She slapped my face with the belt, then lifted my chin with the blunt side of the knife.

'laugh away the pain... ' I reminded myself.

Laughing like a kid who was being entertained by an adult, I smirked at her "How does it feel having no chance, it makes you mad doesn't it? That you'll never get his love. But do you have a chance?" She was mad, and I felt the knife pressing against my skin. I started laughing out loud "HE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU, YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE YOU IDIOT. He found out what you are, you sicko. KILLING ME WON'T WIN HIM OVER" she dragged the knife down my body then back up stopping on my chest, she punctured my skin and dragged the knife down in-between my breasts. It hurted alot, but what could I do except taunt her till she makes a mistake, loses his guard, then give her an offer or have her make alot of noise. I felt something shake on my thigh, she was threatening me with meaningless words. I felt the object, it was my phone. I smiled relief, they could track me, I didn't take out the battery from my device. Aishi was muttering to herself angerly "Well there is one way~" she looked at me in anger, and kicked the middle of my stomach "Speak you worthless shit" I chuckled as the memories of my past bullies flashed before my very eyes "You could let me go, and I'll say that you saved me from the killer but they ran off~" she cut my chest again horizontally, she walked over to the wall on the left where the gardening supplies were at. She grabbed the chainsaw and immediately turned it on, she slowly walked over. I gulped but still smiled crazily, she was making enough noises to be a give away. She was slipping up and is gonna get caught "You think I'm stupid, Senpai will love me no matter what! with you dead" I chuckled, I felt like I was gonna puke. My breathing hitched, my body wasn't in a bad condition "No, I don't think you're stupid," I gave her a confident smile "I think you're crazy too" she gave me a blank look, the chainsaw was creating so much noise but I was able to hear it. The wheels. I grinned "You only have a little bit of time, Ayano" I jumped she threw the chainsaw behind her, a jingling caught my ears. It directed my attention towards her hip, where a few keys hang. She walked over then stopped within a kicking distance, I didn't dare lift my leg. The killer suddenly kicked my stomach, I coughed while leaning forward. I felt liquid come out my lips, I looked down to see blood. My wound opened up, and was bleeding too "AYANO AISHI COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" she froze, she slapped my face again. Aishi took her keys and unlock the handcuffs, but immediately held I knife to my throat "Don't do anything" I nodded, she cuffed my hands again and lead me towards the door. Then I remembered that I was barely in clothes, and that my bra was cut in the middle. She pushed the door open, the light blinding me forcing me to look down. "AISHI LET THE GIRL GO, AND COME PEACEFULLY" this did not help, she pressed the knife down on my neck but enough to not cut yet.