🍋Hanta Sero🍋

Okay not kidding, this chapter is gonna be kinky so if you don't like bondage type stuff, this is your chance to leave XD

"Sticky Situation"

Tonight, Hanta seemed a little bit off... I knew he was definitely horny, but he still seems different.
I approach him and he gives me that toothy grin of his, with a pink tint in his cheeks.
"Hanta... d-do you want me?"

Sero stares at me surprised, his crimson face practically radiates the heat of the sun. He looks away, obviously embarrassed and nods slowly. I giggle at him and walk over
to take his clothes off.
He stops me and pulls me close to him.
"We are going to do something a little different today,"
He connects his lips with mine as my anticipation grows.

He pulls me into his lap and I can feel his bulge rubbing against me. Suddenly, he pushes me against the bed and sticks my hands to the bed post. He tears off all of my clothes and only takes off his shirt, showing his slim but toned body.
I could feel the heat growing in between my thighs.

He French kisses me and grabs my chest forcefully. The moans escape my throat like a volcano of euphoria and I can tell that turned him on even more.
With his other hand, he begins rubbing my womanhood.
"So wet already, and we've barely begun!"
I pout as he smirks down at me. He suddenly grabs some cloth and covers my eyes as I hear him take off his pants and underwear. I hear some rustling and he grabs my head, pushing it forward until I feel my lips touch something I'm far too familiar with.
"Hurry up and suck me off,"
I wrap my lips around the head and I feel him tense and shudder. I start to bob my head on his dick and lick up and down. His dick starts to twitch and he tries to pull my head away but I continue sucking him off until I taste his cup filling my mouth as he moans out loudly.

"Y-you slut..."
He lifts me up a little and smacks my ass roughly, making me moan out in pain and pleasure.
He continues to do it until my ass is completely red and I feel his dick rub against my enterance.
"You won't be able to walk tomorrow if you keep disobeying me." My heart beats faster,
"Yes daddy, I'll follow your orders now,"
He runs his dick against my clit and I let out a loud moan. He suddenly slams into me without warning and pounds roughly.
"You're so tight (Y/N), no matter how many times I fuck you!"
He stumbles over his words.
My moans are so loud, the entire neighbourhood could probably hear us.
Sero pulls out almost all the way, making me whimper from the loss of pleasure and slams back in.
I screamed as he continues pounding into me at an inhuman speed.

I feel his dick twitch inside of me as he keeps hitting my g-spot.
I cum in an instant and he let's out a low groan and pulls out, releasing all over my stomach and chest.

I pant vigorously and he pulls off my blindfold. My eyes droop and I smile at him.
"That was amazing Hanta,"
He smirks at me and I give him a confused expression.
"Don't get tired now, we have a long night ahead of us."

END

So hopefully this chapter will get enough reads to get me to 1k and I'm still trying to decide whether I should do a face reveal or just thank everyone ;^-^ but anyways I hope you liked this chapter, I'll try and update again sooner then usual just cuz... thanks for reading cya laterrr!

-Lost🖤