Chapter 31. Mature Content

AN / WARNING: This chapter contains graphic sexual content.

Hopefully, this will be worth the long wait! Don't forget to vote, the last chapter left me feeling a little sad. I'm needy, I'm sorry! It seriously keeps me motivated to write when I see your votes.

This chapter was so difficult for me to write! I've held back for thirty chapters on sex. It feels so strange having the characters I've created and come to think of as my babies, grow up.

Anyways, I hope that you kittens enjoy the chapter!

Xoxo
CrazyCatMan7
—————

-

-

-

With William laying down on the bed before me in just his underwear, his eyes glazed over in lust from under his long lashes, I couldn't contain myself as I climbed atop of him. His muscled arms wrapped around my small naked torso, pressing our bare chests together as he tugged me down to meet his lips.

His lips met mine with a fervor I hadn't felt from him before. There was something there in the kiss, something desperate and needing. In a quick motion, without breaking the kiss, I was now beneath him, pinned to the bed by his massive form. I couldn't get enough of him, I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my limbs around his body and pushing my groin into his.

William let out a low moan, rocking his bulge against my ass as his lips left mine, planting kisses down my neck. With one hand, he held my arms down above my head and the other trailed down my chest, grazing over my nipples on its travels, eliciting a small moan to escape from my lips. His hands continued down my body, his eyes locked with mine as he slid my underwear down my legs and throwing them off to the side.

My dick sprang to life, free from its containment, only to be taken into William's large grasp as he stroked it slowly up and down. With a small smirk, William lowered his lips to my body, laying kisses and grazing his tongue across the sensitive areas of my skin, making my body light on fire with pleasure.

"Fuck, Nathan. You are so perfect." William growled out in his lust, making my cock leak in excitement. His head lowered, meeting my eyes as his lips flickered against my shaft. In an instant, his mouth went to work on my throbbing dick, bobbing up and down, sending waves of euphoria throughout my body. His hands had glided down to my ass, groping my cheeks as he sucked.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, his mouth had left my cock and was traveling south. He quickly pulled a pillow and placed it beneath the small of my back, before he went back to work with his mouth. With both hands spreading the cheeks, his tongue swirling across my hole. He dipped his tongue in, plunging in and out of my hole with his wet muscle.

As he did so, he pumped my cock with one hand, his touch left me whimpering in pleasure as he ate me out, the feeling sending tremors to rock through my body.

"That feels so good Will!" I moaned out as he pushed a finger into my wet hole, continuing to stroke my dick.

"Just you wait, babe." He responded lowly with a smirk. "Just remember once we do this, you are mine. You will belong to me forever. Every inch of your body will be mine. This is your last chance to change your mind." He looked at me seriously for a moment, his face showing a flash of fear as he whispered.

"Take me," I whispered back in response. A loud growl erupted from William as he pounced on me, his lips ravaging against mine. He roughly flipped us so I was straddling his waist. His massive cock flopped out onto my ass as he stripped from his underwear, grinding against my hole as we made out.

William's hands latched onto my hips as I reached behind me, taking his cock in my hand, lining it up with my hole. He slowly inched his way into me, the tightness of my hole constricting around his cock until he was fully inside of me. The pain was minimal as I fully sat on him, adjusting to his large member. He softly pulled my face to his, delicately placing kisses to my lips whilst slowly thrusting in and out of me.

I couldn't help the moans leaving my lips as he moved in and out of me. The sheer pleasure as his cock rubbed against my prostate brought me to the point that I was already ready to cum. I fought back the urge, tightening my sphincter muscles, eliciting a heavy moan from beneath me.

"Fuck, you're so tight. You feel so fucking good." He murmured out through heavy breathing, pistoning in and out of me. His hands on my hips pushed me down on his dick in perfect harmony with his thrusts. I threw my head back as I screamed out in pleasure, edging closer and closer to my explosion.

As I did so a loud growl emanated from William before he flipped us so that I was now on all fours with William pounding into me from behind. His cock slammed into me full hilt, pulling back as far as he could without slipping out before he slammed back into me. With each thrust, his cock plowed into my prostate, sending me into a state of pure euphoria.

He pulled me up so that my back was laying flush against his belly and his lips were at my throat. He pressed kisses along my neck, twisting his arm around my body to pump my dick, matching each of his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out in sheer ecstasy, unable to withhold my orgasm any longer. In a sudden movement, he bit down on my neck with a deep guttural moan, his razor-sharp teeth sinking into my flesh. Instead of feeling pain, it sent me over the edge, causing me to shoot string after string of cum across the bedsheets.

With a few more thrusts, William's body stiffened and I could feel him release inside of me. His bite, once he had extricated his teeth, was licked clean, healing the skin on contact, but leaving behind a clear indication that I belonged to him. He pulled out of me, breathlessly dropping down beside me on the bed and pulled me onto his chest, pinning me beneath his strong arms.

"You are so beautiful. I love you, Nathan." William said softly, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you too, William." I cooed back without a second thought. From the moment I laid my eyes on him, I knew that I loved him. His emerald eyes sparkled in joy by my response as he gave me a loving squeeze.

"I have to teach you how to shift specific parts of your body so you can mark me as well sometime." He said with a sensual tone in his voice. Even though we had just made love, a blush erupted over my face from his words. His fingers grazed over his marking, sending jolts of pleasure to surge through me with his touch.

"Then we will always be in contact." He continued, tapping his temple with his finger and giving me a soft smile. I smiled back, nodding in agreement with him. For the moment, I didn't want to think about anything other than the fact I had just made love to this perfect man. I sighed in contentment as I snuggled up closer to him, laying a kiss to his chest as I closed my eyes.