Chapter Three

K9 wakes up as he sits up straight quickly on his bed as he looks around he feels himself and his not worrying his regular clothes. A white shirt and white shorts this place also seems to be like a wooden structure it seems as K9 realizes where is isobel. i probably forgot her at the desert k9 thought to himself as he got out of bed and head out. "Hey where you going" a man said to k9 as k9 left his resting room and finds a man on the sink cleaning. The room his in seems to be a kitchen room k9 barked as his response since his a humanoid dog and can't speak english. "If your looking for that girl she is in the other room, you know your lucky I found you at the right time cause" before the man could speak k9 had already went to the room he though isobel was.

                              K9 opens the door and sees that isobel is in the bed sleeping with a wet towel on her head "four friend over there had a blood shot wound on the chest" the man said. K9 looks at him then looks back at isobel "hope you didn't mind me doing surgery on her cause i already did" the old man said as k9 looked at him and back at isobel again. "Also my name is alejandro I'm a doctor in this area, you know the only thing I don't get is why your friend has a fever" alejandro said. "I treated her wounds but this seem unlike any fever I've seen but I think she might have been poisoned" alejandro said. When alejandro said that k9's eye widen as he tried to speak but it sounded like barks as he held alejandro by the shoulder. Even though alejandro couldn't understand what k9 is saying, he could understand what k9 was feeling.

                              "Look friend I'm sorry to hear about your friend but however. I can't treat it if I don't know what the poison is in her system" alejandro said.

                                  K9 barked and since his a dog person and can't speak I'm just gonna put a bark on each sentence.

                                     "Look I know what you must be going through but I can't help. But I know someone who does" alejandro said.

                                   Just then k9's spirit went up and his mood change "bark bark bark" k9 said to alejandro.

                                     "Alright, there is an old legend in my village about a pond that could heal any wounds. It is said that its hidden somewhere in mount Sinai where the goddess lanayru lives. If you could just give me a bottle of that spring water I could help your friend" alejandro said.

                             K9 face when he heard that let's just say felt disappointed but without any other option decided to believe in this silly folk tale.

                                "Okay great I'll take you to the starting point of the mountain where you well have to traverse on your own. I cannot go but I can give you some equipment to make it easier. So let's get started follow me" alejandro said.

                               So alejandro drove k9 to the starting point of the mountain past the gates and into the forest where they stop and are now at the maw of mount Sinai. "Well this is mount Sinai, I'm counting on you to deliver so see you when your done" alejandro said. K9 nodded as he went up and started the hike to find this pond as alejandro waves goodbye behind him. As k9 travels the forest of the mountain walking slowly and looking around until he saw a pathway up the mountain. Thus he started the hike passing by people not really paying much attention to him as he goes up while the others go down.

                             While passing through the mountain of Sinai of into the distance of the road behind the trees k9 heard something. "Help" a distance help could be heard off the path "help" k9 heard the plea. K9 stopped and ran through the trees where the sound was coming from and he ran to it u ti he could hear it more loudly. "Help" it was near and loud sinc he could hear it more clearly it sounded like a man's voice. He stopped "help" he could hear it's close by near him until "help" he looked up and saw that the man was caught it some trap. "Oh no just when my luck got turned down size, great a monster of mount Sinai is gonna come eat me" the man in the trap said.