Not so perfect

Yu banshan

"Kyahhhhhh!!!"
"Go! Xiao Nai"
" i love you"
"Xiao Nai"

I just shake my head hearing all of the girls scream at Nai, i mean yeah he's handsome,smart, play sport, kind, gentle, wait did I already mention handsome?
But is he that perfect to make this girls scream at the top of their lungs making the swimming competition look like a boxing match?

"Hayyyyss" i just sigh. He's not that perfect. Ok ok he's perfect. Its just make me feel a little bit just a i little bit jealous, and angry don't ask me why, i don't know, i'm not jealous because he's all that perfect, or angry because he has a lot of girls to scream for, it's differenttttttt........

"Hayssssss!" I just scratch my head. My hear- i mean brain confuse me.

i'm his best friend and were living with the same dorm with my other 2 idiot of a friend, 3rd year student in IT. We all treated each other as brother, i mean we're technically living all together for 3 year.

"Hey Banshan, let's eat later, it's brother Nai treat" Hao mei said to me, tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

"Yeah? Who said?"

"Me! Of course he need to treat us after winning the championship" he said beaming, showing his two dimple.

" you greedy baby face always hungry of a friend always taking advantage of Nai"
I smack his, head.

" whattt! It's not like i'm the only one's who's eating, it's his fault for always winning " he pouted.
" brother Nai!!" He said while waving his hand at the now coming nai.
" hey" nai said in his calm, gentle deep voice. The hell! Whats with this thought.
" brother Nai you should treat us in lunch since you win!"
"Ok. shan-shan what do you want to eat? Or who?" He said with a little smirk on his ugly face coming closer to me. Dammn it He's teasing me again, did he caught me checking him out, what?no!? I'm not!? it's not like i stare at him that long. maybe a little to long.

"A-anything is f-fine with me, and stop getting c-closer" i said pushing him a bit making contact with his hard chest, great now i'm sure my face is a blushing mess.

"Anything? Then how about me." My eyes grow in a size of a planet, all the blood rushing to my head.

"What do i want to eat?" he continued. I just glared at him, why do he have to drag his word like that, giving me expectation.

"Eat by your self!!" I said stomping my feet while dragging a confuse hao mei with me. He just smirked at me while i continue to drag Hao mei.

" he's just joking!!" Hao mei shout, while all of the girls in the stage make their way to Nai.

"Tsskk!"

"What?"

"What, what?" I said, a hint of irritation in my voice.

" that's not the way to the dorm"

"What?"

"We need to get Yonghou for lunch, remember?" He said sassily

" arrghh!, ok" i said giving up at my annoyance.

"Lead the way Mr. beauty" i said making the usual butler gesture. He just smack me in the head and continue to walk grumbling about not calling him that.

I just scratch my head, following himei.

Nai what are you doing to me.....