The beautiful innocent Hao Mei

Hao Mei

They just left us behind. With the sudden outburst of Brother Nai all of the costumer look at our table, and i'm panicking right now. Who's going to pay the bill!

"Don't worry, i will" yonghou said reading my mind.

I just smiled at him showing my deadly dimples. He just sighed and motion me to continue to eat, and i did as i started digging through the food.

"What happened? Why does brother nai become angry like that?"

"Well let's say i touch something I shouldn't"

"What's that" I asked confused because yonghou didn't touch anything except Bangshan. Wierd?

"You're too naive Mr. beauty" he said as he ruffled my head.

We jerk our head as we heard a shuttle of dishes as someone put it in our table a little to harshly.

"KO! And you stop calling me with that nickname!" I said and  ship my attention to my friend KO. Yonghou just put his hand in the air in a surrendering gesture and shake his head, mouthing "i'm so done with this".

"KO, the creamy crabs is so delicious, and also the clear fish soup!" I said smiling at the handsome and amazing chief KO.

"Hmm, try the fried veggie" he said as he continue to make his way to the kitchen.

"Ok!"

"Who's that"

"Ohh! That's KO, his one of the chief in the cafeteria, and also the chief here!"

"Yeahh? And what is he to you don't tell me i put my hand in something I shouldn't. Again" he said while massaging his forehed.

"I'm still to young to die!" He said heaving a big sigh.

"What? He's a friend of mine. We become friend last week. I said confused at his choice of words."

"Yeah? So that's why you've been missing all this moth, hanging out with your 'Friend'?" stressing the word friend.

"Yeahhh??" Now I'm confused.

"Say, he's food is delicious right?? He's really is an amazing chief" A big smile on my face as showed off my new found friend.

"Yeah yeah your new friend is amazing just don't smile at me like that anymore, i can feel the gaze of death"

He said exaggerating every word as he continued to dig in to his meal.

"You're weirdddddd"  I said amused at his antics as i quickly fished the dishes clean in the table satisfied that this meal is still freee!

......

We went our way back to our dorm but brother Nai and banshan is still not home. Strangeee they leave earlier than us why are they still not back?

"Yonghou why brother Nai and Banshan still not back?" I asked turning my head to glance at the now corpse Yonghou.

"I don't know, don't ask maybe they're on a dreamland right now" Yonghou said in a muffled voice as he laid in the bed face down.

"Uugghhh! Damm you Haomei you eat like a pig costing me a fortune!"

"Dont sweat it, and beside you never treat me to a meal so this is u paying up"
I said while opening my laptop opening a game called 'ghost Tomb'.

( i dont remember the name of the game KO and Haomei playing, and their name so i will just invent some)

I've been playing this game for about a month now, it's a typical rpg with magic and sword. My account is called mighty blossom, sounds cool right?