chapter 10 Possible Family

Virgos P.O.V

I couldnt believe casey had tried to kill himself. Was I that bad of a person that he couldnt even look at me? Of course I was.

Right now casey is in the E.R. I paced the floor waiting for an answer from the doctor. I was worried of course. Aaron was next to me also pacing.

You both may stop pacing now. Casey will be fine he just needs to recover. Says a doctor that just walked into the room. Me and aaron quickly run over to him.

Are you sure cas is alright? Aaron asks. I growl lowly. I hated when aaron called casey cas. It wasnt his name. Aaron glares at me. Whats your problem? huh? Im not the one who did this to him. He snarls at me.

You have no idea what happened aaron! I could kick you out of my home at any moment and stop you from ever seeing him again! I yell at him. Suddenly he pounces on me.

He will be my mate! At least with me he can have children! I stop for a moment there.

What do you mean he can have children?!

Among nekos its normal for most to like the same sex so males are able to have children with other males, naturally. He cant have that with you even if he was a girl. I look at him dumbfounded. So casey could have children with aaron but not me? I would be a horrible person for letting that happen. I push aaron off of me and run out the doors.

Aarons P.O.V

After virgo storms out like a child I go and check on cas. Virgo was stupid to think cas would chose him. Im the same race as him. He could actually have a family with me. The whole reason I even came to that demons castle was to find a mate and I did. Yes virgo rejected me but that was only a one time thing.

Now that I think about it, its kinda funny. Once cas is well enough we will leave and head to my hometown or homecastle. Yes I am royality. I never wanted cas to know. I didnt want him to group me on the same boat as virgo.

Now you know something new about aaron. sorry its so short but I had this great idea and i just had to post it as a chapter also guys check out my other story 'My Inner Wolf' Its kinda like this story so please read it! comment!! vote! thanks cupcakes!!!!