Audition thoughts

*Im just gonna be adding random 80s songs so listen if you want :)*

"Alright sweetie, I have to go to work, but make sure you pack enough lunch and have a good breakfast!" My mum says squeezing me tight as I choke on the scent of her floral perfume. "Bye mum, love you!" I say shutting the door as she blows a kiss at me from her car. I race upstairs and throw on my ugly ass non-flattering uniform and tie my hair into a ponytail. I quickly pack my lunch and say goodbye to my dog by giving him a pat and a kiss on the forehead.

Soon enough I get greeted at school by my two best friends in the entire world. My drama buddies, Mabel and Axel. I met both of them when I auditioned for the musical 4 years ago and I got the lead role by some miracle. Us three formed a strong bond and have been together through thick and thin, making us stronger than ever. "FAWN GUESS WHAT" Mabel screams at she runs up to me, causing a few looks our way. I cringe at the sudden loudness, but quickly recover my hearing, curious to what Mabel is on about. "STRANGER THINGS IS LOOKING FOR NEW CAST MEMBERS" axel says and quickly covers his mouth, as he knew that Mabel wanted to tell me, and that her eyes were burning through him With her glare. "AXEL IM GONNA THUMP YOU" Mabel said, already chasing after him who bolted off as soon as he ruined the surprise. I laugh as I watch axels eyes widen in fear as Mabel is hot on his trail. I put my books away and head to class to wait for my friends.

"Thank god it's the end of the day, I was actually going insane with the demon teacher" axel says rolling his eyes. "I'm just glad that I can go home and binge watch The Office for the millionth time." I say, loving the fact that it's Friday. "Guys what about we do something together tonight!" Says Mabel excitedly. "You guys can come over to mine and we can just watch Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory videos!" She said bouncing up and down. " I'm concerned by how much coffee you've consumed today" said axel as I just laugh quietly.

MABELS PLACE
"So dudes, are we gonna audition for stranger things or what?" Mabel says with too much enthusiasm. "I don't even watch stranger things though, I'll have no idea what I'm acting." I say sighing. "You're so talented though fawn, I think you should really go for it." Says axel. "Yeah but you guys are insanely talented as well, I don't just wanna do it without you guys." There was a moment of silence before Mabel spoke up again. "Fawn, you've literally been extras on movies and tv shows though, you have more of a chance than both of us, you would be amazing in it! Not to mention all the cuties you would be working with." Mabel says as she raises her eyebrows as I roll my eyes playfully. "So?" Axel says questionably. I look at my best friends wide eyes, waiting for my answer. I'll talk to my mum and manager to see if they can arrange an audition." "YAY FAWN YOURE GONNA BE FAMOUS AND BE BESTIES WITH THE WHOLE CAST" screams axel as Mabel jumps on me. "When you become rich and famous, please don't forget about us" Mabel says, still squashing my ribcage. "You guys are too amazing to forget" as I squeeze them both.