Meet again

Two days later.

Turner's POV

I can't believe that I'm not allowed to walk on my foot for two weeks! Well... at least Neuro let me wear my glasses on so the doctor didn't see my eyes, now that would have been terrible! Even though Neuro really wanted them to check my black eye and he just keeps asking me about what really happened but I'm really not in the mood to tell him what happened between me and Anthony, especially not the *freak* part. I look on the bandage I have around my ankle, it wasn't broken but I did sprain it pretty good. "Hey, Turner I think you wanna see this!" Oh, great! Down the stairs again, as if walking on crutches wasn't hard enough already! "What is it?" I can see that Neuro is holding his phone and seems to be reading a text from someone. "Have you checked your messages lately?" He asks me. "No," I answer and immediately checks my messages, wait... it's one from Skylor!

Hey, Turner! It's me Sky, I was just wondering if you and all the other elemental masters could come to meet me and the ninjas back at my father's old island! I was just thinking that we all could meet again and perhaps clean up the island a little... Anywho, if you like to meet, I and the ninjas will pick you up with The Bounty at the same bridge where we meet before the tournament tomorrow at 10 pm, you can bring your family along too if you want. I really hope you can come!

"We're not going!" I say after reading the text. "Why not?" Neuro gives me a disappointed look. "Wouldn't it be great to meet the other elemental masters again?" Right now, I just wanna run up again and lock my self in my room for the next few years but I can't, and why...? Because I can bearly walk right now without my crutches! I just... feel so worthless. "First thing," I start. "I'm the master of speed but I can't even use my powers right now, and second..." I can feel a tear forming in my eye. "What will they think of us?" Suddenly Neuro runs up to me and kisses me on my cheek. "First thing," he gently teases. "your ankle will heal sooner than you know and second, I know they won't judge us. I mean, they're the elemental masters!" Oh god, I just love this man soo much! "Okay, I'll come!"

*Time skip to the next day*

Neuro's POV

When Skylor said that the ninjas were going to pick us up with that flying ship... Okay I know it's quite obvious but I actually hoped that the ship wouldn't fly to the island! "Hey, Neuro are you ok?" Tox and a blonde haired girl are standing behind me. "Yes," I answer. "It's just my fear of heights..." Tox's friend smiles at her and gives me a teasing look. "I think I saw some fishes under us, wanna check?" Tox glares at her and snaps. "Please Talla, grow UP" She turns her head to me. "Sorry about my sister!" Sister? Wow... never would have guessed that! "JJJAAAAAYYYYY!" What in the name of the first spinjitzu master is happening? "No worries!" Nya screams. "Kai almost burnt the whole ship because Jay annoyed him but I got this!" "Wow..." Talla sighs. "Your friends are really weird sis!" Burnt the whole ship? I don't even wanna think about it! "Prepare for landing!" Zane calls and I can actually see the island under us. Thank heaven I'm on the ground again, Turner seems to be doing fine so long, no one has asked how he sprained his ankle but I'm still worried about him. He's been so grumpy after his accident and he gives the death glare every time I ask. But right now everything seems okay. "Hey, Neuro!" Ash walks up to me. "How's it going man?" He winks at Camile and smacks with his lips. "I've got a girl with a good form! Do you get what I mean, cause she's the master of form!" Who taught him to have a sense of humor? That has gotta be the worst joke I've ever heard! "Ash!"Camile calls and Ash immediately walks up to her and kisses her cheek. They actually make a cute couple, but I wonder how Camile handles his terrible jokes. Maybe he only uses them when they meet others?

Skylor's POV

This idea wasn't so bad at all, everyone has come and most of them have someone with them. I had no idea that Tox had a sister and Kai and Nya brought their parents. "Hey, baby!" Kai wraps his arms my neck. "This idea was great you now that?" "Don't you think I know that hot-tomaly?" I gently tease him. "you need to get mad at someone else then Jay all the time!" "I don't get mad at Jay all the time!" Kai protest. "Then what happened on the way here?" I point to the burned wood on the side of the ship. "You freaked out just because of a prank!" "I swear," Kai mutter. "If Jay ever touches my hair gel again I'll bury him alive!" Is he actually saying that his hair gel is more important to him than his teammate? How about me then, would he choose hair gel instead of me? "Don't worry sweetheart," Kai says as if knows what I'm thinking. "I wouldn't choose anything over you!" Then he grabs my sweater and smashes my lips into his, I'm pretty sure that my cheeks are red like a tomato now. "Hey, you two get a ROOM!" Shade yells in disgust. Kai releases his grip and gently winks at me and walks away. "So you two are together now?" I hear a voice ask behind me. "Hey Turner," happily greet him. "Yes, we became a couple soon after we defeated my father." I can't tell if Turner is happy or not, he isn't smiling which he's usually is, but because of his red sunglasses, I can't see his expression in his eyes. "Have you found a pretty girl yet?" I ask. He freezes for a minute and he just... walks away... Did I say something wrong? Wait... I can read his mind, let's see... I can hear his thoughts, 'I'll NEVER tell her about me and Neuro!'

Oooopssss...