➼ 11

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Jimin's POV

"Taehyung!" Jin ran towards him engulfing him in a hug while I simply sat on a nearby bench trying not to gag seeing their affection.

"What made you come back all of a sudden?" Jin asked.

"I've some work to be done," He said eyeing me slightly and we glared at each other before Jin broke the tension.

"Where are you gonna stay?"

"In my place," He replied.

Good for him that he didn't say he'll stay with us or I'm sure I would've just suffocated him in his sleep.

"Oh okay! It's right next to our mansion anyways," Said Jin.

"Can we just leave already?" I interrupted.

"Would you like to come to our place for a drink?" Jin offered.

"Sure!" Tae replied and we all left.

Wait, what if he sees Y/n? Should I warn her?

Once in our mansion, Jin asks Tae to sit on the couch and heads to the kitchen to get him something to drink while we both were shooting icy glares at each other.

"I know exactly why you've come here. I won't let that happen so back off idiot," I snapped at him.

"Haha, you wish. Your intentions aren't good either," He replied when Jin came.

"Hyung, you shouldn't have invited him!" I whined to Jin.

"Shut it Jimin. He's my friend."

I got up hastily leaving the living room. I went to Y/n's room to see what she was doing.

As soon as I open the door it looked like she quickly hid something behind her pillow.

"What were you doing Y/n?"

"Nothing.....just sitting," Her eyes were everywhere but my eyes.

"I came to tell you that V is here. So be careful and try to avoid him as much as possible, okay? But don't let him know that you know the truth about him."

"Uh what..."

I shut the door and left before she could ask me any more questions. I walk downstairs to see that Tae has left.

"Hyung, I truly insist you to cut his friendship. He is of no good to us."

"Jimin-ah," Jin turned holding my shoulders, "I can't do that because,

1. He has been with us for decades,

2. He has caused no harm to me till now,

3. Maybe if I keep in touch with him, he might tell me some of his plans. So it's an advantage!"

Jin said counting the number of reasons with his fingers. However the third point makes sense though.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

Your POV

Panting hard I keep running as fast as my feet took me into the deep forest. The sky was so dark that I barely could see what was in front of me.

I ran past tall trees, stepping on rugged leaves to get away from the psycho chasing me. My lungs begged for oxygen but I didn't stop once.

My leg suddenly got stuck in soggy mud before I landed face first on the ground with a yelp.

"Oh my sweet little Y/n," He cooed.

His voice gave me the chills. My own tears mixed with my sweat dripping down my chin as I struggled to pull my leg out.

"I'll suck every drop of your blood until your body goes limp," He said with his not-so-rough voice calmly walking towards me.

I shut my eyes pleading him not to hurt me when I felt his breath on my face.

"Aaaahhh!" I let out a painful scream when his fangs dug deep into my neck.

.
.
.

I jerked awake breathing hard with my back drenched in sweat.

It was a nightmare...

My thoughts were distracted when I heard some scratching noises from the window. Stepping out of bed, I pulled the curtains apart to check what it was.

My body ran into panic mode when I saw V trying to break into my room. I quickly backed away from the window not knowing what to do.

He managed to slide open the glass window and step inside.

"Why are you here!"

"Shh... Y/n be quiet."

"Jimin! Jin!" I called out quickly turning around to run out of my room.

But before I could, V's muscular arms wrapped around my torso as his other hand shut my mouth.

"Shh...listen to me," He whispered.

I continued to thrash around in his arms though it was of no use until my limbs went slack in his arms.

"Promise me you won't scream," He whispered to which I nodded with teary eyes.

He slightly detached his palm from my mouth allowing me to speak up.

"You need to get out of here. You've to stay away from them," He warned.

"The person I need to stay away from is You!" I spat.

"Wha--"

"Jimin told me everything. You're only protecting me so that you can devour my strength on that special day!"

"Did he tell you that?"

"Yes."

He chuckled swiping his hair back stepping away from me. I could tell he was pissed off.

"Now there's no way you're gonna believe me," He said.

"But I want you to get this into your head...

Stay away from Jimin. He wants you dead."

With that he jumped out of the window just like how he came in leaving me confused.

Is he trying to blame Jimin for me to believe him?

Or

Is he telling the truth?

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

[A/n: What do you think?]