...( im literally gonna put '...' for every chapter title.)

I stared at the hand that popped through the door.. Next thing you know i hear ' Da- dadadadadadada-dadadadadadadadadadada- dedadede- * inhale * ' and so on and so forth. I was confused... Really... Really confused. He popped his foot through the door and slowly opened it, soon standing in a ' ta daaa ' position. I blinked a few times at this man, was he crazy or what..? He smiles at me and fixes his glasses, walking over to a chair behind his desk and pulling out a notepad and pen. " My name is Dr.Picani, do you how do? " He asked. " Is... Is that a spongebob refrence? " i smiled abit, spongebob is my childhood cartoon ( im sorry if youve never watched it or if it isnt ur childhood ), i still watch it all the time, even though im an adult... His face brightened up and he smiled " Yes it is yay you know! " i chuckled at this. He seems like a ... Man-child.. Sorta like RDJ... Heh... " So do you want to explain to me why youre here Mrs./Mr. ...? "
" (Y/F/N)... "
" lovely name, well, I would appreciate it if you explained to me why youre here " He looked at me and put his pen to his note pad.
" Well.. You see... My uh... My Past partner... They .. Cheated on me.. And im pretty sure youve probably heard the same old story before, and its really not too much to worry about... But- "
" okay so let me stop you right there, Listen, your problem is Just as important as any one elses, dont think any less of them " he said, exaggerating on the Just.
" Everyone has a difference tolerance to certain things, so please, dont think any less of it. Now, continue "
I think for a second at what he said... Ive always thought less of my problems, and myself...
" Well... Its just kind of weighing me down is all... " i looked at him and gave him a weak smile.
He nods abit, seeming as if he took everything i said into consideration.
" Well.. Im glad you to came to see a counselor, i dont want anyone being upset about things, now, can you explain this person to me, their personality, maybe looks, what they would do to or with you, etc. "
I started getting abit nervous... They were abusive... Mentally and physically... Trying to gain control of me.. What was it called... Domestic abuse...? But was this really something i should be sharing? I thought for a minute and looked at him...

Im kind of scared..

What if he tells someone and someone told the police and my ex finds out and they try to kill me or something?!

I started to panic on the inside..

I took a deep breath and started to speak..

" well... You see.. They were... Abusive... Mentally... Phyisically... And verbally... And.. I-i-i... I mean... They  just... Never paid attention to me in a good way... And .... " i took another deep breath. I felt his eyes on me the whole time, i was scared to look at him.. If he had a concerned or sympathic expression, i wouldent want it. I hate attention now..
" (y/n)... Weve got to do something about that. " he said.
" No! D-dont tell anyone... " i said abit quietly..
" Are you scared to let someone know? "
I didnt respond, he leaned on his desk with his elbows and sighed.
" well... Weve got to get something figured out. "

Yay so ima end this one here, pls dont hate meh if it succs cuz like... Idk... Hope u enjoyed, see ya~