Chapter 3

"I'm going on a date with Kachan..." Deku blushed. He was about to sleep and was excited about the Next day.
He Dreamed about how the date would be.

The Next day was rainy. Iida and Uraraka waited for Deku again.       
They went to School like Everyday and chatted about Quirks. When they were in Class Bakugo went to Deku."We'll go to a Cafe After School okay?". Both blushed and Uraraka laughed. "Looks like you Enjoy that Bakubro!" Kirishima laughed. "Shut up shitty hair." Bakugo blushed. "Relax bro I was just joking."

It was classtime and everyone gets back to their Seats. School was like Everyday, taking Notes and Stuff like that. The green haired Boy thought secretly about his date with Kacchan. 
He blushed like a Tomato and bis Heart skiped a beat. It was Really exciting for Deku and he was Happy.

Finally School ended. "Good luck Deku!" Uraraka and Kirishima giggled."Shut the fuck up shitty hair and round Face!" yelled Bakugo. "How a cute couple." said Kirishima. Deku laughed because it was Funny to Watch them. " Okay we're going out then. Byeee!" said Deku. "Someone hold me I can't Take it anymore it's TOO CUTE !!" yelled Uraraka with a big Smile. "Come on we're going shitty nerd." Bakugo blushed."O-Okay". The two Boys were blushing like a Tomato. "Is the Cafe far Away?" asked Deku. " Nah it's Not far Away.. shitty Nerd.. " said Bakugo with a Red Face. The green haired Boy giggled.

After 10 minutes

"Woah Kachan this Cafe is amazing!" said Deku. "What should I order for you?" asked Bakugo. "I would like a Cappuccino. " answered the green haired Boy "what do you want?"
" A normal Coffee. I'm going to order Now wait here for me shitty nerd."
"OK...."

'He looks Really cute.. ' thought Bakugo with a Light Blush and a warm Smile on his face. Finally he got the warm Drinks and went to Izuku. "Here is your Capuccino." said Bakugo.
"Ah thank you Kacchan. It Smells Really Good.". The two Boys were outside the Cafe and walked together. "Kacchan... I..I want to t-tell you something..."
"What do you want shitty nerd."
"...."
"If you don't say something I go home shitty nerd.."
Deku Wanted to tell Bakugo his feelings but he wasn't Sure if Bakugo would accept his Feelings. So he asked him something to look if he cares.
"Kacchan.."
"Hm"
"What.. what would you do.. if.. if I jumped from somewhere high.."
"Tch.. I would Jump with you becouse you belong to me shitty nerd.." Bakugo smiled with a warm Smile to Deku. "Really?"
"Really." Bakugo went to Deku and hugs him Gently.
Deku blushed again and smiled. Now he knows what Bakugo Thinks about him.
"Kacchan, I love you."
"I Love you too, my nerd.."

NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY
I'm sorry for this Short Chapter but a new Chapter is on the way! 😅😊