February 10

It has been about a month since m/n decided to get better and if the members had a say then they'd say he had definitly gotten better.

He's got more meat on his bones, his eyes are no longer dull and empty and although his smiles and laughs are rare they're there.

He stopped going to school for a month to get better and would start again on the coming Monday.

Tomorrow.

The teen prepared himself well.

Although he had missed school for 1 whole month, he still studied his ass off at home with Namjoon being his tutor and occasionally Yoongi.

"Hey, m/n!" Seokjin called the teen who was crammed in his shared room reading an English book Namjoon lent him.

"Yes?" He called back.

"Come here for a sec!" With that, footsteps were heard against the floor boards as m/n walked his way to the living room.

"Hm?" He hummed looking at the eldest along with the rest of his hyungs.

"So me and the rest thought you'd be a bit uncomfortable with having your cut exposed for your peers to see, and we got you this." Seokjin handed the boy who had dyed his hair brown with streaks of electric blue in it (his brother's influence) a box.

(A/n: imagine Tae's green streaked hair but instead of green, electric blue)

Sitting on the floor, m/n unwrapped the box and took out a leather wrap bracelet that was thick enough to cover his cut.

He put it on hurriedly and jumped up and into Seokjin's embrace, "Thank you, hyung!" He said and then he went and hugged the others thanking them as well.

"I'll go continue reading, thanks again hyungs!" The young boy said and ran back to his room.

M/n sat on his bed, pushing himself against the wall, he picked up the book and opened it to where he stopped.

But instead of reading, the boy only stared at it, tears filled his eyes and his hands shook.

The boy started hyperventilating.

Panic attack.

He got them often. Too often for his liking.

He didn't want to go back.

He didn't want to see them.

He wanted to stay home and not interact with them.

They'll only make him go back to his original mentality.

The mentality of constantly punishing himself, hating himself, beating himself up, wanting to leave the world.

It all began in school.

He really does want to get better and be normal once again.

But he knows that will never happen.

Especially with the people at his school.

Sucking in a deep breath the teen closed the book that now contained his tears on its pages.

Putting it aside, he slid off his bed and crossed the room to turn off the lights.

The curtains were closed but the sunlight still seeped through them.

And the boy fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Short chapter!

Sometimes in darkly themed books I find it a bit unnerving when there is a short chapter, specially when the previous ones are usually long.

I really hope you enjoyed the chapters♡

They're all pre-written, so the day you read this would be 2 days from now, woah.

Btw here is what the leather wrap looks like:

It's the tree of life. Get it? No? Ok...