Parte 1 senza titolo

Cover image found on pixiv

The living room of his old house seemed smaller than Yuma remembered. Maybe because he left it five years before, still as a confused and broken teenager fleeing from the after-war.
Sat on the couch beside him, Nash was fiddling with his necklace, the Baria Crystal shimmering under the bright lamps on the ceiling.
That same morning, Kari had called Yuma and asked them both to come, without explaining the reason. Yuma was a hundred percent sure the reason revolved around the nigh she'd accidentally walked in on Nash pounding his dick in Yuma's ass.
Given the expression she was giving them, sitting cross armed on a chair, he was probably right.
Nash had even tried to apologize for that, given they were in his old room, just under the dusty attic, but Yuma shrugged it off. They were adults, they had nothing to apologize about.
Still, Yuma was nervous.
«So... what do you want to talk about?», he asked, uncertain.

Kari glared at both of them, not angry but still a little bit shocked.
She had quickly covered her eyes and apologize in a high pitched voice, embarrassed out of her mind, when she'd walked in on them having sex. But seeing her little brother like that, moaning Nash's name as he...
«Take a guess», she said sharply, snapping away from the memory.

Yuma put on his best doe-eyed expression: «You want to tell me how good of a brother I am and then we'll be free to go?».

«Take another guess».

Yuma shifted uncomfortably on the couch, his insides stirring. If she knew Kari enough, what was coming wouldn't be pleasant. Not even in the slightest bit.
From the look he could see on Nash's face from that angle, he was suspecting something too, and wanted to be at least six feet under.
«There's no need to talk about that».

«You're my brother, Yuma!», Kari exclaimed, not even waiting to let him finish his sentence. «Of course we need to talk about that».
Normally, it was parents who did that sort of things. Earlier. Before catching their son being...
«You're not getting away so easily».

Nash swore under his breath, his face flushed red. Yuma wasn't in better conditions, his cheeks so heated up someone could melt marshmallow on them, he was sure.
«You've got to be kidding me. We're adults, Kari, come on!».
It was even worse than the time Kari almost caught him jerking off when Astral was still there. Thankfully, back then, Yuma had managed to put on a pretty legit façade, but it would've been better if she found out. At least, the repercussions following her walking in on them would've been less atrocious.

Yeah, she didn't need another reminder on the matter.
«Specifically because of that we need to talk. I don't want to come, one day, and discover you've gotten some kind of disease or something».

«Kari!».

«She's being fair, Yuma», Nash intervened, placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. «Don't be mad, she has every right to say that», he added, noticing Yuma's frowning eyebrows.
He was embarrassed as well, more than he'd even been, but they got themselves in that situation and they had to deal with it.
After all, although they of course had their fair share of knowledge on the matter far before their coming out, no one has ever told them anything. They should have seen it coming from a mile afar.

Eyes widened, Yuma turned to look at Nash: «Come on, you can't be okay with this!».

«I'm not», he replied, straightforward as always. He was feeling so uncomfortable his skin crawled, for all he knew a colony of ants had taken place under it. «But if talking about it makes your sister feel better and more convinced about our relationship, then gather some courage and talk».
Slowly, Nash grabbed Yuma's hand and stroked it gently, drawing shapes on the back of it with his thumb: «We choose our own lives, but we can't be this selfish», he added.