Saturday - WiFi

"Hello! Minho!?" A high pitched female voice came from the living room.

Both Jisung and Minho instantly panicked. Minho hurriedly put his hand over Jisung's mouth, shushing him to not say anything.

"I'm Showering! Don't come in!" Minho yelled, only then realizing that the door to the bathroom was open.
A long silence followed, both Jisung and Minho were holding their breaths, as all they hoped for was that Sujin wouldn't look in.

Luck was not on their side.

Sujin just stared. She couldn't quite make out what she was staring at, but she could see that there was someone else in the shower with Minho.

"Who the fuck is that?" Sujin's voice was nothing but a whisper, but both Jisung and Minho could hear it clear as day. Jisung's heart was thumping out of his chest, and if Minho hadn't had such a strong grip on him, he probably would have just sunk to the floor of the shower and drowned himself.
"Who the fuck is that!?" She repeated, this time a little louder, her voice cracked as she talked, and Minho realized he had to say something.
"It's actually really not what it looks like." Minho breathed out.
"Then WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sujin screamed.
"You see, I fell on my way home, and I need help with standing  so I can shower." Minho tried bullshitting her.
"Lee Minho. I have been your girlfriend for three fucking years, I know when you're lying, NOW COME OUT!"

Omg I actually updated, it's as unlikely as a fucking pristin comeback at this point.

Yeah and btw... I'm gonna stop After It All and kinda merge the storyline with this storyline, because it would just be better....