Elena Gilbert-Drunken Love

Drunken Love
Elena giggled as she took another swig of stolen bourbon from the Salvatore house. She was dancing and swinging her hips to the music playing in my living room. I watched on amused as she was giggling at nothing. Being a vampire, my tolerance was a lot higher than Elena's. That being said, she still had more to drink then me. She'd gone through at least two bottles of alcohol while I only had around one.
"Careful sweetheart" I told her.
Elena had a habit of being clumsy. That intensified when she was drunk.
"Me? Careful is my middle name!" She slurred.
I chuckled and shook my head as I watched her.

She was dancing in a vest and shorts, tossing her hair back and forth

She was dancing in a vest and shorts, tossing her hair back and forth. I didn't even know why we were drinking. She kinda walked in with bourbon and started to drink. She seemed relatively happy so I think she just wanted to drink. Usually if she was upset then she'd drown herself in ice cream.
I noticed that Elena was going to trip so stood up and vamp sped just as she tripped. My arms wrapped around her waist before she could hit the floor. It just looked like I was dipping her.
"What were you saying?" I asked with a smirk.
A pout spread on her lips as she looked up at me.
"Maybe I'm not the most careful" she grumbled.
I smiled slightly at her cuteness as I leaned down and pressed my lips hers. Her arms stayed wrapped around my neck as she sloppily pressed her lips back to mine.
"Now Elena 'careful' Gilbert," I teased as our lips parted, "let's sit down so you don't break something" I told her as we both leaned up and she started giggling again.
"I am not even drunk. My tolerance is, like, way up here!" She slurred.

 My tolerance is, like, way up here!" She slurred

"Yeah ok sweetheart" I said.
I intertwined our hands and pulled her towards the couch. I sat down as she basically flopped on top of me. I moved her head onto my lap as she traced lines down my neck to my chest. Elena was like a child when she was drunk.
"You're so pretty babyyyy" she hummed.
I smiled at her comment and started brushing her hair with my fingers. She nuzzled closer to my hand as I smiled more.
"You wanna go to sleep?" I asked her.
"I want more alcohol" she whined like a child.
Well a child wouldn't want alcohol. If they had good parents. I picked Elena up and walked towards the stairs. Her arms gripped tightly around my neck from the surprise of being in the air.
"Well you're not getting alcohol because we've got things to do tomorrow. Like buying Damon more bourbon thanks to you and I don't want to be pulling a hungover you around while you twine" I muttered as as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.
I placed Elena on the bed as she watched me on her knees. I crawled onto the bed in front of her and sat on my knees.
"You're no fun anymore~" Elena grumbled.
I shook my head as I practically pounced on her and pushed her onto her back. I pinned her arms beside her head as she gazed up at me.
"I want to go party and do something scary or reckless" she carried on.
I smirked as she said this. Should I scare her?
I wrapped my arms around her waist and vamp sped us out of the house. Elena wrapped her legs around my waist as her face buried into my neck. Once we arrived to where I wanted to go, we stopped.
"Let go sweetheart" I muttered into her ear.
Elena unwrapped her legs and stood on her own, wobbling a little bit.
"Why are we at the quarry?" She questioned.
"You said you wanted to do something scary or reckless. And trust me, taking you out anywhere when you're drunk is reckless" I told her as she giggled.
"Okay fair enough...and being outside under the stars isn't scary but it's romantic" she mumbled.
I took off my denim jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, considering she only had shorts on. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap.
"Sobered up?" I questioned after a few minutes of silence.
My arms held her securely on my lap by her waist as her head leaned back onto my shoulder.
"A little bit. I can think a bit clearly now. Although I don't actually remember much during the first bottle" she said.
"You just danced and pissed around" I told her with a smile.
I pressed a kiss to her temple then all over her face as we sat there. She blushed under my touch as I carried on. After awhile I took Elena home since she was getting tired and cold and tucked her into bed.
"Thank you for looking after me" she muttered.
"Of course sweetheart" I mumbled back.
Word count:838
(A/N):this kinda went everywhere. I went for a lovey dovey thing but it was too short so I improvised. I kept getting distracted from rewatching drag race season six. Not the smartest idea at one in the morning.