Chapter 5

A/N: I lowkey forgot to update this book, so now I'm in my bed (supposed to be asleep) typing away this whole chapter. Tbh I don't know how I wanted Jeongin and the others to be revealed. I imagined several ways, but some of them were too cliché... so I decided to go with this one ;3

-----SEUNGMIN'S POV-----

   "Hyunjinnie..." I poked my boyfriend's squishy cheeks. "Do you remember Innie's instagram password?" (e/n: GODDAMNIT ALEX NO FIRST THE MY BABY FANFIC AND NOW THIS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS FUCK YOU)
   "Yeah? Why?" He tilted his head and nuzzled into my neck.
   "Let's go live on his account," I grinned. "Revealing his face, Minho's and Felix's."
   "You're evil for that," He pulled away and I frowned, "I love it. Let's do it."
   I smiled like a five year old in a candy shop. Hyunjin pulls out his phone, signs out of his account and into Jeongin's.
   "Go distract them, I'll be out there soon." He gestured me to go.
   "Okay!!" I jumped out of bed and skipped downstairs where the others were. Before I did, I sneaked into Jeongin's room, took his phone and did the same to Minho and Felix.

-----HYUNJIN'S POV-----

   As soon as Seungmin left, he texted me saying that he'll go take Minho, Felix and Jeongin's phones so they don't notice. I checked Jeongin's dms to find Chan.
   "Wow okay..." I was stunned at how much they talked.

----------

💌
DIRECT MESSAGE
CB97 => bb.yanginniefox🦊

bb.yanginniefox🦊
Hello!

CB97
Innie?

bb.yanginniefox🦊
No this is Hyunjin. One of his hyungs.

CB97
Not to be rude or anything, but why are you on his instagram?

bb.yanginniefox🦊
My boyfriend, Hw.Sminnie wants to go live on this account to reveal how he looks like, how MiHoeIN4J1 and Binnielixlix looks like.

CB97
OwO Really?
(e/n: never though chan would be the one to use OwO...)

bb.yanginniefox🦊
Yeah, since there is the option to join someone's live. Wanna facetime on live, so they see the reactions? Don't tell Jisung or Changbin hyung.

CB97
👌

bb.yanginniefox🦊
wha- ew...

Seen

----------

   I stared at the screen in disgust, "Gross."
   Not a moment to spare, I immediately went live and not even a minute later, Chan joins and requests to join me.
   "What's up Chan hyung!" I waved.
   "Hi!"
   "Hyunjin," I greeted.
   Chan and I read the comments as more people came pouring in.
   "Is that Jeonginnie?!" I read out loud. "No this Hw.Hjinnie. My boyfriend Hw.Sminnie and I are going to be exposing the owner of this account and the owners of MiHoeIN4J1 and Binnielixlix."
   "No really??" Chan replied with sass.
   "Shut up hyung, you saw baby Innie yesterday."

-----COMMENTS-----

QTPi: Are you serious? You'd really show us baby innie?
SIRACHA3: oh my hot sauce.... It's chan!!
unloyalracharoyal: Omg this guy is not Innie hot still hot!
QTPi: Ikr!!
YangYanguwu: If this guy is hot. What about baby innie!!
BUSTED.AN.UWU: I WILL LEGIT BUST AN UWU ONCE I SEE BABY INNIE