Part 1

Your POV 

I was running with my injured Manticore in my arms, I was running away from a monster, I was the Daughter of (G/N). I couldn't fight the goddamn monster chasing me, I am useless after all. Me and Manti have been friends since I was little, I tamed him and he is now my partner. We have a thing, whenever  snapped my finger Manti gets larger or smaller whenever I need. I cant do that now though he was unconscious, 'Gods what am I going to do!?', I tripped and made my body turn so my back hit the floor. The monster roared and jumped ontop on me it's drool dropped on my face. I reached for my knife in my hoody where my knife is, once I got a good grip on my knife I took it out and stabbed it. It's body soon turned to dust, I took deep breathes and closed my eyes clinging onto Manti. I heard something that sounded like hooves, I stayed still and clinging onto Manti for dear life. I felt like I was being picked up, I hadn't realized that I fell asleep. 

~Dream~

I was running in the dark from this creature it was at least more than 10 feet tall and has red eyes, it's mouth was open showing it's sharp teeth. It's roar was louder than any other monster I've battled. Manti jumped ontop of the monster biting it's neck, it roared in pain and bit Manti's ribcage causing him to bleed. All I could do was watch in terror trying to scream out for Manti to run but all that came out was silence. Finally something I hoped would never happen in a million years, the monster raised it's claw then swung through Manti's stomach slicing it open. My eyes widened as tears started to flow down my face, I fell to my knees and screamed as loud as I could. Everything hurt, I lost my best friend, someone that has been by my side ever since I was little, for me when I was crying. When I felt alone he would try to cheer me up by doing stupid things and now, it gone. Everything was going darker and darker as the monster came closer, next thing I knew I was near my mother's grave. I remembered how and why she died, because of the monsters that were going to try and kill me, she tried to protect me and died trying. I remembered how weak I was to run away and cry, I look up and see myself now walking next to Manti walking in the rain. We found a cave, we went inside and lied down Manti curled up into a ball I smiled at him and let him use my hoody. Everything went black and I was now infront of a mirror, then a voice echoed....

"You have to grow stronger to protect the ones you love" I was confused at first then the mirror began to vanish. 

~End of Dream~ 

 I jumped up in a cold sweat, I gasped and looked around for my best friend hoping the dream wasn't real. Thankfully he was sleeping next to me, I sigh in relief, I look around I seemed to be in a room but the walls were curtains. A blonde guy came in with a male, but he was half horse I picked up Manti carefully and backed up. The other man just gave me a closed eyed smile, it was kind of comforting, I heard voices outside the 'room'. One sounded like a male and female, the woman voice said a word Percy? It kinda sounded like Persus from all the stories mom used to tell me when I was a kid. I frowned as I remembered that and looked down at my blanket, I heard the curtain move and a male and female came through. The male had dark brown hair and sea blue eyes (Sorry if I got it wrong), he also had an orange shirt on as did the female she had grey eyes and blonde hair. The half horse man introduced them as Annabeth and Percy, then he introduced himself as Chiron. He asked for my name as Percy and Annabeth saw Manti and reached for their weapons. I glared at them.

"Don't worry they wont hurt you or your friend...Percy, Annabeth weapons down" They both looked at each other then looked at Chiron with an unsure face, eventually they put their hand back down to their sides. 

"(Y/N)" I said quietly 

"Hmm? I sorry what did you say?" I cleared my throat and spoke louder. 'I'm gonna embarrass myself watch' 

"M-My name is (Y/N) and this is M-Manti" I said as I was pointing at Manti, another male voice chuckled behind the curtain, I look over where the voice was. Manti moved around a bit and yawned waking up, he sniffed and jumped down running out of the 'room'. I heard a yelled and a crash, I jumped out of my bed and moved the curtain. I saw Manti on a boy my age it seemed, licking his face I smiled and laughed a bit at his fear and confused face. I picked him up and got a good look at him, he had brown eyes and hair, tanned skin, overalls with a teal shirt under covered in oil, he had a tool belt on too. I offered him my hand he was hesitant at first but then took it eventually. Once he got up he grabbed a bow and walked over to Chiron, giving the bow to him. I look over at Manti 'It is rare that Manti licks just anybody, weird' I thought and looked back at Chiron and the guy they were just talking. I guess the guy noticed me cause he turned his head to me and smirked then turned back to Chiron. I have to admit his smirk is really cute, Manti moved his tail back and forth. I was confused then Chiron went back to me with a smile. 

"(Y/N) this is Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, Leo this is (Y/N) we are hoping is our new camper" He said, Leo held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled, Chiron asked if I was hungry I simply nodded. He said that Leo would show me to the dining pavilion, Leo smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room. Maybe we could stay here...