Pool Party

My parents have gone on holiday for 1 month to celebrate their 21st anniversary. So what does that mean? That means that I have an entire month to do whatever I want, with the exception of keeping my brothers in mind. We live in a modern, white 2 story home that has steps leading down to 2 pools outside for us to train in (or throw a pool party), a tennis court to stay agile (or to have a BBQ) and an indoor spa to relax (or to get close with our boyfriend).

So what do you do immediately when summer holidays have started and your parents have gone away... You throw a massive pool party of course!

I have been planning this pool party since the day my parents told me that they were going away and I knew that I had to throw the biggest and most memorable one of the year, I had to have a pool party that no one would EVER forget.

I made sure that I had invited all of my friends, my youngest brother Dakota had invited all of his friends and that everybody invited their friends friends. My older brother Jake also invited some of his mates to help with the BBQ. I had guests, food, drinks and music all set for what was, what is going to be the best party of the year!

The morning before my parents left I made sure that everybody realise what was going to happen the day after they left. I had everything set and ready, the night before the pool party so I could spend the day relaxing under the warm sun.

----------------------------------------- POOL PARTY TIME -----------------------------------------

Everybody started at arriving at my house around 10am, just in time to catch the midday sun.

"Dakota! Where are you?" I yelled at my brother from the bottom of the steps

"I'm coming Soph just wait a minute!" Dakota yelled back at me

"Lilli's here!" I stated. *thump thump thump* I heard Dakota coming down the stairs "Oh you miraculously sped up there kota" I said

"What? No! I thought you said something about food so I raced down" he replied

"So Lilli... My friend Lilli?" I asked

"I don't know who you're talking about Soph!" Dakota said as he ran out the door to the pool.

I quickly got some plastic cups and put them over by the drinks then went up to my room and got changed into my chevron print bikini, threw on a laser cut cover up and some sunnies then raced downstairs to meet up with my friends.

"Hey Lilli" I said to my best friend, she knew that Dakota had a major crush on her but she always played it cool if he came over. "So what do you think?" I questioned Lilli

"This is sooooo awesome Soph!" Lilli replied. "This is going to be an awesome day!"

"You betcha chicky! Do you wanna drink or something?" I asked.

"I would love a Bacardi Cocktail?" she said

"Sorry Lil's, no alcohol here today cause there are underage people here and we don't want to get fined by the police." I replied, "I will go and get you a coke and bourbon from the cupboard but if anyone asks it is just coca-cola ok!"

"Ok!" Lilli said with a cheeky grin on her face.

I quickly went to our alcohol cupboard unlocked it and got Lilli's drink, tipped it in a plastic cup then raced back out to give it to her. A moment later my older brother Jake came out.

"Soph, did you unlock the cupboard?" he questioned me

"What cupboard?" I replied

"Our alcohol cupboard that I locked for today!" he yelled at me