IV.

*May 28, @2:30*

"Sweets! What the hell! It's our anniversary! And you're going to work ?" Scarlett Jones said as crossed her arms to show how mad she was. Sweets tried to hug Scarlett but she didnt budge. This was the most pissed off Scarlett has ever been, which made sense because it was Sweetpea and Scarlett's 5 year anniversary. "Princess im sorry, i swear ill make it up." Sweetpea said as he tried to kiss his soon to be fiance but she just turned her head with tears already collapsing into her cheeks. She quickly swept them away and smiled at sweetpea, "just go. go work. ill see you later." Scarlett grabbed the toddler that was playing with his toys and headed to the bedroom. Sweetpea wanted to yell out his plan just so Scarlett could stop feeling so sad and angry at him, he wanted to... so bad... but he knew scarlett would die if she knew this major surprise was going to be spoiled.

Now that Sweetpea was officially going to propose to the love of his life tonight, his plan started moving... of course with the help of their bestfriends and close family members. The plan was to first announce the "bad news" to Scar about him working the day of their anniversary. Then while Scar was down about Sweets working, Betty, Cheryl, Toni and Veronica would take Scar out for a girls day, leaving Luke with Betty's mom. Then at the end of the day, the girls would arrive at the beach with Scar blindfolded. The beach would be lit up with candles as the pathway was semi covered with rose pedals. And that was just the beginning of it.

*Few Hours Later // 9:57*

Blindfolded Scarlett and the girls arrived to the beach just before 10. The girls helped Scar out of the car carefully as Scar tried to guess where they were. The girls came upon the rose pedals and candles leading up to a screen projector. Betty and Veronica slowly took off Scar's blindfolded as Toni and Cheryl started to record. Scar's vision slowly adjusted as she realized where she was and the things planted around her, and just like that, there was tears already flowing. While her eyes became watery the song that always remind her of SweetPea and her's relationship started playing in the back ground... Best Part by H.E.R.

As Scarlet Jones walked to the end of the trail she realized the projector screen waiting for her. Once she made it, there was a sign next to the CD player, "My love, press play when youre ready to know the love i have for you." Just as Scar was going to press the button, she felt Luke's arms wrap around her legs, "Mommy!" Scarlett smiled at her baby boy and started crying again. Maybe it was the hormones from being pregnant or she was just this sensitive. She picked up luke and smiled, "you wanna watch the movie with mommy?" Luke quickly nodded up and down mutiple times. Scarlett pressed play and sat down with her 4 year old on her lap.

The video first showed a video of sweetpea and scar fighting about how what was the right way to make a pizza as Jughead just laughed... this was the first year they were together. The next slides were a bunch of silly photos and videos of both of them. But the last slide... was a picture of the day luke was born. Scarlett started crying as a video of sweetpea come out, "Hi my love. I think at this point you know whats going to happen. I love you so much and i honestly dont deserve you and your love. You blessed me with a child and another child on the way... how could i not be in love with you? I know i messed up a lot of times but you always taken me back and at this point i couldn't dream of being alive without the thought of waking up next to you, making breakfast with you, coming home to the thought of seeing you and our family, and the thought of you finally having my last name. Scarlett Jones.. please turn around for i can ask the question ive been wanting to ask since the first time i laid my eyes on you." Scarlett slowly turned around and saw Sweetpea on one of his knees. Scarlett's eyes wouldnt handle holding the tears in her eyes. "Scarlett Jones, since the first time i seen you, i knew i was going to marry you... it was goal of mine. Everyday you give me a reason to love you more and more. Now, Scarlett Jones, would you do me the honors of marrying me?" Scarlett already knew her answer but she wouldnt pull it out of her to say it, so instead she started crying and went to the ground with sweetpea. "Yes! A million times yes!" Scarlet said as she kissed Sweetpea. And at that moment, Scarlett and Sweetpea were surrounded by those they loved and the people who loved them but it felt like it was just them and the whole world stopped for just a minute... and that minute was just for them.

ScarlettJones: every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite 🥂❤️Tagged: @SweetPea

Tagged: @SweetPea