random fluff chapter

Y/n's POV
I walked upstairs to Five's room since Klaus told me that he wanted to talk to see me. I knocked on his door and he opened it looking like he was hanging onto a string that was called coffee and if he let go he would sleep immediately no matter where he is

"What do you want? Is something wrong?" Five asked me and I looked at him confused but walked into his room.

"Klaus said you needed to see me, and by the look of it you really need something called sleep," I said grabbing a coffee cup from his desk and about to walk out when he snapped back into reality and teleported in front of me and tried to grab it from me but I teleported downstairs into the foyer and hid next to the stairs and watched as Five teleported in and looked at the living room walking in and looking around so I took the chance and teleported to the kitchen next to the sink and was about to dump it when Five was in front of me and trying to read my next movements instead I waited for his next move which of course was moving to reach me and instead I moved my arm away so he was close against me and reaching out to grab the cup, I kissed his cheek and he looked at me surprised but then crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed him back instantly melting into it.

"You guys are vicious." We heard a familiar druggy say and we pulled away from each other and I looked down blushing while Five put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me tight. I then remembered I had the coffee cup in my hands and dumped it in the sink making Five, look at me slightly annoyed.

"Why did you do that, little Five here needs his coffee or else whenever he does work his boredom will take control and he'll just lay on his bed staring at the wall acting like a moody teen," Klaus said making me laugh along with Ben while Five stood there crossing his arms looking annoyed before he teleported away most likely upstairs.

"You made him mad," Ben said trying to calm down his laughs while pointing to Klaus who looked honestly hurt.

"Well, then I should say sorry," Klaus said about to walk out of the kitchen when I stopped him by pulling onto his coat.

"No, I should say sorry after all, I'm the one who dumped his coffee," I said as Klaus looked at me and nodded walking past me to the living room and making himself a drink while Ben followed him and I walked upstairs to his room this time telling myself I need to see him. I knocked on his door and instead I heard a come in from the other side of the door so I did and saw Five staring at the equations he wrote on his ceiling while laying on his bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked not really sounding like he cared. I laid next to him on his bed and stared up at the equations and their answers

"wanna stay here, lay down, stare at the ceiling and be moody teens together?" I ask Five who just nods turns to face me and hugs me and I hug him back.

"I love you Y/n" Five said smiling as he happily hugged me to want to let go.

"I love you to Five," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek as he does the same to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally watched the Fantastic Beast movies and after watching it my mom said she wants the name of our first boy dog to be Newt also here is another chapter with some fluff