Best Friends

Fords POV——————————————

I was talking with a good friend of mine about gravity falls mysteries and soon we landed on a topic that didn't cross my mind until now.

" You have a nephew correct Stanford" Winston said

" Yes" I said

" I believe ou told me he came out to you as gay correct" he said. I thought about it for a moment

" Well yea I believe I have. Why do you ask" I said confused

" Well you see my son Bill came out as gay for me. I was wondering or we'll I thought maybe your nephew and my son should get together. I think if they got along well maybe they might be together for a long time which will hopefully make us related" He said as if it was a simple thought or like it wasn't nothing much to ask.

" Well I'm by so sure about it. I mean they haven't even met before, well maybe once or twice but never so long as to get to know each other so well" I said as I thought about the idea.

"Of course I know but we should get them together and they will get to know each other more as their relationship progresses" He said sounding so convincing. At the moment I thought it was a great idea.

" Sure then, i can bring him over tomorrow and the two can get to know each other more" i said, I shook his hand and we continued our old conversation like the one we just had never happened. I didn't think much of it.

~~~time Skip~~~~~

Dippers POV~~~~~

Ford came home and said he had news for me. We all sat down for dinner and I waited for him to say the news.

" Dipper my friend, Winston, had an idea for you and his son to get together as in date each other" He said calmly. I was drinking water when he said it

"*cough, cough* w-wait. W-what" I said out of breath from choking water.

" It's more like i got you a boyfriend" he said still calm

" Oo~ who is this person Ford" Mabel said interested.

" His name is Bill. We planned that the two of you will met and talk to each other tomorrow" Ford said still acting like nothing was wrong.

" But Ford i don't even know him. What if I hate him I shouldn't even be forced to do this" I said a little irritated

" that's why you are going to met each other tomorrow. At least get to know the guy" He said

" I don't know" I said quietly

" Come on dippy sauce it's going to be fine besides you can always just dump him later" Mabel said excited about the idea.

I stayed silent. For the rest of dinner everyone stayed silent. Someone will speak every now and then but it wasn't a full conversation.

Why is Ford so easily convinced all the time?

Bills POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way home with Will from pyronica's house. When we entered I saw our dad.

I have a bad feeling about this

" Bill can i talk to you in the kitchen. Just me and you. Nothing bad I promise" he said as he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me towards the kitchen.
" uh okay?" I said confused. I sat down in the dining room table. Dad sat in front of me.
" What is it dad" I said confused
" Remember when u told me that you're gay" he said as he folded his arms
" uhhh...yeah" I said confused and slightly scared.
" Well i talked to a buddy of mine. You remember Ford rights?"
" You mean Sixer" I said with a slight grin
" Ford. He has a nephew who is also gay. We both planned that the two of you will get to know each other and start dating" he said with no emotion
" Wait, what?" I said confused
" Tomorrow you and his nephew will spend the day and by the end I want you to ask him out got it" he said sternly
" But dad I don't even know him. Or even care to go out with someone right now" I said trying to get out of this idea
" And that is why you will get to know him tomorrow. Listen boy, by the end of tomorrow I better get news that you two are dating. I'll convince Ford to give us something in return. You better not ruin this for me got it" He said in anger.
I only nodded at him and looked away.
" You may go now. Get ready early, tomorrow morning you two are meeting" he said as I walked out the dining room. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room.

As I made it I flopped down on my bed.
Why do you use me?
Why did mom leave without me and Will?This better be worth what ever he's going to ask for
I decided to get some rest for tomorrow.
Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

Dippers POV~~~~~~

I woke up and took a quick shower.
When I got out I got ready. I wore my usual navy blue hoodie and some plant jeans. I also wore some navy blue high tops.

I made my way down for breakfast. Mabel still wasn't up yet and neither was Stan. I can only assume Ford is downstairs working on an experiment.
I sat down at the dining room table and ate my cereal. As I ate in peace I heard an explosion.

Jesus what happened???

Soon Ford came over covered in dirt.
" uhh there was an accident in the lab. Oh dipper I'm taking you to met Bill today. You two are going to hang out and get to know each other today" he said.

Omg I forgot about him. I don't want to go

" I will go get ready while you finish your breakfast. Then we are leaving so hurry" He said as he quickly left to go change.
" Oo~ dipping dots is getting a boyfriend" I heard Mabel say
" No I'm not I'm just going to get to know him" I said in defense
" sure dippy, that's what everyone says at first" she said smiling
" everyone?" I said confused
" Don't worry about it just be yourself if he hurts you I will hurt him back" she said as she put her hand in a fist
I shook my head but smiled

This is going to be an interesting day

A/N
That's the end of this chapter.
Hope you guys enjoy this new story. See you all next chapter!

Also is there someone who has read any of my other books who came to read this one? Im interested in knowing if anyone does :)