☁️Shoma☁️

First person P.O.V.
My body began to shake. "Hmm?" I open my eyes to see my 3 year boyfriend, Shoma Uno.
"Wake up Y/n. We have to get to the airport in an hour." My eyes widen even more. An hour!?

I hop out of bed and go to the bathroom I take a VERY short shower and change into a tight streachy white shirt that fits your upper body very snuggly, then you carry a maroon hoodie and put on plain, washed jeans. After I'm done changing I walk out to find shoma laying down face first on the bed with his hands at his sides. Jeez, this kid!

I throw my hoodie and jump on top of him. My chest is resting on his upper back with my arms wrapped around his elbows. He groans underneath me.

"Pack or we'll be late! We can cuddle on the plane," he says lifting me up off him. "Koibito you need-" you stop and you see shoma stareing at your short 5' tall body and smirk.

"You know what, you coulda' had all of this last night but you fell asleep." You sass.

Even though he's never around and almost always training you still love him. He wraps his hands around your waist and rests your foreheads together. "I love you so much Y/n L/n I hope you know that. It's why I booked this trip, so we could 'bond'." His hand slides down and slaps your butt, "Now let's go, or else we'll miss our flight." Shoma finished with a peck on the lips and runs to grab our suitcases from the corner of the room. You grab your purse and his backpack off your bed.

Time skip on plane*

Our 14 hour plane ride was almost over. Shoma was sleeping on my shoulder and I was dozing off myself.
Cute.
"Hey why are you staring? Y/N."
You blush at his question, "you just look so cute." You say and give him a kiss.
Your kiss stops when the pilot talks and the seat belt sign comes on.
You advert your attention to your book, it's about a romance between a scientist and a painter.
One is an artist and the other a smart anthropologist.
Almost like now.
A figureskater and a collage student.

Once you get off the plane he grabs your hand and drags you to the hotel you two were going to stay in.

Once you guys made it to the bungalow you walk around; hand in hand. "Wait the main building is right there I have to get our key! Wait here koibito," you leave without a reply.

On your way back you find a very cute photo moment. *Pic at top*

After you take the photo, you let out a giggle. Then it turns into a smile, a smile that holds love and trust inside it. It's almost like it shows the love and trust you have towards Shoma Uno.

"I love you so much Y/n. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not jump on top of you right now." The sudden show of affection is surprising coming from Shoma, he usually likes to show how he feels through actions. Not words.

Even though it was sweet the wording was quite funny so you let out a giggle.

" hey let's go to our room.... then lets... um.. go to the beach! That would be funn!" You try to change the mood. He nods and drags you towards your room.

After you run inside you quickly change into *one of the two bathing suits* and run to sit on the deck outside letting the sun hit your skin right ouside your bedroom

"Thank you shoma for making me the happiest person in the world!" You say quietly. Very quickly shoma runs past you jumping into the water, making a big splash.

His head Bobbs on the water but right after he comes up for air he shakes his head letting his hair be free. "Hey koibito! Did I yell you that there couldn't be anyone more happy than me on this earth right now. " I say earning a smirk from him.

I scoot so my legs so they are in the water up to my knees and shoma is holding on to me to stay up being the lazy person he is sometimes. He rests his chin on my knees and closes his eyes.

"Merry me," shona says out of the blue, making my eyes widen. "W-what, really?" He finally opens his eyes, looking at me with a smile that could light up the world. "Merry me, we could live together and start a family just you and me. Then our kids will be skaters, and our grandkids will be even better skaters!" Shoma finally finishes his rant with a even bigger smile. I guess he wants kids.

"Hmm, that sounds really nice. I love you so yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say beaming with happiness, he smiles and pulls me under water and kisses me. God he is so perfect. He may be just Shoma but that's it, he's Shoma Uno.