Chapter Thirteen

Sorry for the wait but,I was on vacation so I was busy spending time with my family but now I'm back with Chapter Thirteen,I hope you enjoy.!:)

Sonic Pov

Sally: Let me go!

I heard Sally yell as the police officers cuffed her and walked her to the car,she tried escaping but with no luck as she turn her head at me as she got in the car..I heard her stop yelling and looked at me with a crazed smile.

Sally: I'll be back my love...and when we see each other again..Ill kill you!

I looked at her with fear in my heart as I saw Manic walk over in front of her,she frowned..

Sally: Manic...help me..this wasn't my fault..

Manic: ...

Sally: Plz sweetie..?

Sally said as she took Manic's hand...I feel bad for Manic..

Manic: Quit the act Sally...

Sally's face turned into angry...when she was about to yell at him but was inturruped by the car door closing,before she could say a word.

Few minutes later

The police looked around the house,and found pictures of me in the basement where they found Shadow tied and passed out in a chair,When I was tolled about the pictures I was in shock at how bad Sally's mental health was.Shadow was taken to the hospital..the doctors said that he was going to be ok,which I was glad to here.Two days after that day me and others have been visiting Rouge,Knuckles along with Shadow.I heard Rouge will be able to get out of the hospital the next day,Knuckles had at least a week left before he could.And Shadow he would probably need a few mouths...When me Manic and Sonia got to the hospital and went to see Rouge first.

Sonia: Hey Rouge how you feeling?

Rouge: Better then I did

Sonic: That's good...I heard you can leave the hospital tommorw 

Manic: ...

Rouge: Yes,I am and I can't wait

Manic: Well,glad to hear your ok..

Rouge: ?

Rouge: I know your upset about Sally...I'm sorry..things had to be the way they were..

Manic: Nah,it's ok Rouge it wasn't your fault

Sonia: Manic you don't have to act like your ok..we're here for you

Manic: We didn't see Knuckles yet,we should go see him now

Sonia: Ok..

Sonic: Sorry to leave so soon Rouge..

Rouge: It's fine I'll see you all soon

We started walking to Knuckles room,and on the way there I couldn't help but feel it was my fault that Manic was so upset but I was scared to say anything so I didn't say anything..When we got to Knuckles room we knocked on the door and heard Knuckles say come in..as we opened the door to see him and Tails talking.

Tails: Hey Sonic,hey Sonia,hey Manic

Sonic: Hey bud

Sonia: Hey tails

Manic: Hey tails

Sonic: So how's the knuckle head?

Knuckles chuckled as he looked at us with a smile.

Knuckles: Better I guess but still got some pain in my back but I'll be ok

Sonia: Well at least your not dead

Knuckles: Yea...Manic?

Manic: Yea?

Knuckles: I'm sorry about Sally..

Manic: Yea well..you were right about her you shouldn't be sorry for anything..

Knuckles: She was your girlfriend Manic..I was to hard on you..and I'm sorry for that..

Manic: It's ok,Knuckles

They both smiled as we said bye to Knuckles and went to go check on Shadow...We knocked on the door and went inside to see Shadow swiching the channels..he looked bored as fuck,as we stepped in and he turned his head to us.

Sonic: Hey Shad

Shadow: Hey

Sonia: How you feeling?

Shadow: Like shit...and I'm hungry..

Manic: But I thought the nurse brings you food?

Shadow: I don't want to eat that food..it tastes like shit..

Sonia: Well,then im going get you something to eat

Manic: Hey can I go to?

Sonia: Sure

Sonia: Sonic you stay with Shadow...oh and what do you two want?

Shadow: A burger and fries and a cola

Sonic: The same for me!

Sonia: Alright then we'll be back

I watched as Sonia and Manic left the room,Manic gave me a smirk as he closed the door behind them,man sometimes he gets on my fucking nerves.I turned my head to Shadow as he took the remote and tried to find something to watch,ten minutes later he still couldn't find anything so he just turned the tv off.

Shadow: Sonic?

I looked at him and asked him what's up?

Shadow: I-I just wanted to ask you something..

Sonic: Oh ok

Shadow: *thinking* Come on just ask him if he really does like you..!

Shadow: Damn it..I can't get the words out..

Sonic: It's ok Shadow take your time

Shadow sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes..I could feel my heart pounding looking so deep into his eyes.

Shadow: Sonic..do you-

Just at that moment,Silver opens the door to the room with Mephiles behind him as he walked into the room.

Silver: Hey guys!

Shadow: -_-

Sonic: O-O

Mephiles: Did we interrupt something?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it's short,I'll update when I can!:)