part 3 | when u get the munchies

The staring continued until he looked away hearing his name being called. "Matteus!!" Someone yelled, ugh, they ruined our moment!! So rude, I thought. I looked over at the guys and smiled a bit joining in on their conversation. "So y/n how you liking Canadá so far??" Riley asked taking out his Invisalign to eat. Right.in.front.of.my.face. I gagged a little and shook my head "it's fine so far. I miss Cali tho, people don't take their gross ass retainers out of their mouth at the lunch table" he looked shocked "it's not a re-" until dante interrupted. "Um Well, maybe we Can show you around more after school, if you want of course" he flashed a smile, not gonna lie he was a cutie patootie but he looked crusty jus sayin.

After school me, Dante, and Michael met up. Riley made a lame excuse saying homework comes first. We all know he was booty hurt to the core from what I told him at lunch. Matteus didn't have an excuse. He just didn't come. I was sorta sad, what if he didn't think I was cool or something and wanted nothing to do with me!!! Ugh. I shook the thought off for now. Michael spoke up "y/n, right??" He asked as we all began to walk. "Yeah, thats right, and youreeee???? Don't tell me.....Michael??" I asked he nodded and chuckled a bit. Dante looked kind of sad as we walked but I didn't ask until we heard a thud, he fell!! I looked to see what happened and there he was face down on the ground "Dante??? You ok???????" He struggled but stood up "yeah........gonna go bye!!" He ran off, once again, this is why I'm vegan. If we recycled our floors the world would be a better place!! No tripping!!"