The news

Joey P.o.v

Uhm we'll..................... Dessy your erm real parents died and the the uhh parents you thought were your real parents are your step parents yes you couldn't even tell from the mother but she died her hair really her name was sue and your dad's name was Phil and they pretended to be married juts for your happiness your parents died when you were younger like five or six in a train reck.

She looks at me saying your fibbing tell me the truth I look her in the eyes saying I'm not kidding and your step parents they died in a car reck they errant on vacation she shakes and shouts get out Joey get out I look at her saying what why?

Hunter P.o.v

I say Joey let's go out in the hall nick comes along and we hug him he says I'm not lying I'm not lying he breaks to tears me and nick hug him and let him sob he falls asleep on my shoulder and my dad comes back and joes mom and she signs Dessy out.

Dessy is quiet in the car Joe is asleep and Nick we'll Nick is sitting next to Dessy trying to talk to the doctors the doctors finally tell her the story and she believes it saying Joeyy was right they nod saying I'm afraid so we should of told you before someone found out but they didn't want you to know they had a note saying we know we are gonna die don't tell her till her birthday.

She looks at Joe and says tell him sorry I say okaii then Joe gets up saying he doesn't need to he lays from my lap to nicks to his head laying on Dessy and he smiles and kisses her nose she laughs saying night Joeyyyy he says night Dessy and he's back to sleep with his stomach laying on nick and so on.

Chance p.o.v

We get home and I carry all the kids in my fiancé I lay her in my bed and the kiddos I lay upstairs and put Destiny in the guest room bed and lay down and sleep like everyone else is doing waiting for the next day to give everyone a surprise.