BAD BOY IS NOT RICH!!

And rest of the drive was silent and romantic but with only change that previously Austin used to keep his one hand on the gear wherein now the same hand is in mine and I am looking out of the window, with one hand on my chin and other mingled with his.

Holy mother of weeping frogs, I feel like an Instagram model.

"Baby doll, we are here."
He said squeezing my hand.

"Yeah" I said and unlocked the door. Took the luggage and went inside the room.

"I am coming back to NY and that's it. You dare touch her and I will tear you apart. Forgetting all your favours."
I heard him screaming on the phone. Seems like he has a lots of personal problems.

He comes inside the room and slams the door.

"What is it Austin. What is making you so irated."
I ask worriedly.

"It's nothing just pack your things and be ready we are going to checkout of this hotel. In fifteen minutes." He said and went inside the shower.

I wonder why does he acts so weird at times.

Well I drive myself forcefully towards the cupboard and start packing.

Meanwhile Austin comes out and asks me to pack his clothes too.

Seriously why would  I do that. I am his unofficially proposed girlfriend and not his mother. But I can do favours to him for future benefits.

I thought and smiled.

"May I know the reason of this lovely smile." He asked wearing his shirt.
"Is it me or the Luke guy."

"None of you." I slammed.

"You are so cute." He said pulling my cheeks and went to have a word with the manager.

I paced up my work and changed my outfit in a floral dress and lightest of the light makeup.

And went down to the lobby with all our luggage. (Though it was none.)

Austin was talking casually to the lady in reception, Needless to say very beautiful.
A bit flirty with my brand new boyfriend who was a chunk of heaven.

"Austin" I called from behind.

He glared at me and then pulled me beside himself and put his hand on my waist, and said to the receptionist, "This trip brought miracles in my life. Thank you."

I went red. If there would have been a colourpalette here, mine would be definitely the darkest of all.

We then moved out that place. Finally I will be going back to home.
We sat in the same devil limo, and the fact that surprised me was that Austin is going to drive all the way.

"We could have taken another means of transport." I suggested.

"Why would we when I have a car, I can drive and plus we could spend a lot of time together."

"But don't you wanna return the car?" I asked.

"To whom?"

"This car is rented so to the owner,  I suppose."

"Oh my baby doll, you still believe in that. It's not rented, it's my car." He said sighing.

"But you are not that rich, I know."

"I am a bad boy, I can be rich." He said cupping my face with one hand.

"Oh c'mon, this isn't wattpad cliche. You are just a normal rich, not an extraordinary one."

"Rose, why are we arguing so much on this piece of metal. We want to get back home right."

"Yeah,yeah fine." I said and heard the engine ignite.

But I still don't understand, or maybe I argued too much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were half the way and it was sharp 9pm.
"Where are we gonna sleep Austin. We have to book a new hotel nearby." I said anxiously.

"Hey, I don't have that much money to book a new hotel. We have to sleep in the car."

"I told you, you are poor.
How are going to sleep in the car."

"C'mon baby doll, people do dirty dancing in the car. We can at least sleep silent." He said.

"Are you sure you will be able to control your lust." I said teasing.

"Hey, we were in the same hotel room. I didn't even touch you without your permission. You think I will do that now."
He said in disbelief.

"I'm really sorry, I was just trying to lighten up."

"It's okay. Let's find somewhere to eat."

He said and we started searching for some cheap food truck or something.

I am happy that tomorrow at this time I will be back at home with mom, dad and Kathy.

But I still don't understand at one moment he owns a limo. And just another he didn't have money to book a hotel.
He is way to mysterious. I wonder if going back would reveal some secrets or will I have to dig them......

STRANGE....

A/N: I know guys, this was a bit boring but at least we know they are gonna back to home. Back to NYC.
The city of adventure,thrills and secrets ofcourse.

Please do vote and Comment, your perspective means a lot.

Love to all❤❤❤