Purpose

The story is Excacly same written of the Original. No chances...

"They say Find A Purpose, I have Already done That.."

"When it's comes to hope, I don't Know what is it anymore. I used to have Hope and Faith inside my Heart, I had a purpose which never Came.."

"I feel guilty, maybe accused, misunderstood and yet I felt the other people's feeling too.."

"What if I said the truth!? Would they forgive me if I leave it all behind me. What if I said something new!? Would they still Love me!?"

"Miserable and Yet lonely like the Wolf, howling to the pure moon. Would they give me vim if I asked to!?"

"I used to beleve in a better honey life in which the birds are singing under the warmth of the Sun and yet i feel unfinished without the sound and a wish too.."

-"I have prayed for a better way to find a wonderful world of Doom. Would they EVER forget me if I asked death to take me too!?"

"Will I survive these uniquely and heavy afternoon!? What if someone sees me!? Will They save me For Good!?"

"Evil is rising and feelings are crashing on the gloudly goon. Tears are falling and yet no water coming from the waterpool.."

"I had already tried to caught up with the moon and Yet it seems like the stars are broken too.."

"They say 'Keep stablylism and work harder!'. What if I said, 'LOOK!! Where stress and Stabilism made you Todey'. Would you still like me, if I told you that You should take some rest!?"

"You Think you are different and yet you are the one still causing chaos just like I Did too.."

"Would you ever tell me if I ask you What Did I became!? You will see the exhaustion of our Hearts.."

"Leaving with Only hate left to break you. Would you consider me if I told you, 'You ruined all of my Plans!' Leaving nothing but Emptiness and Ruthless inside my soulve like the World, once Did to YOU too.."

"What do you think about growing up with nothing else than Buts!? Would you stop me if I turned this Family apart!? Would you still think : They still care about Us!?"

"What do you want to be when you Grow up!?"

"They support you and Yet you still coming through the mountains, only to see a town full of pain and discord. I am telling you, I don't want to be part of it one Day.."