Always (Aphmau arranged)- Songfic - Connor x Reader

Warning ⚠️: Major cringe up ahead!

Pre-story
You helped Connor on a mission, and got hurt. Hurt enough to send you to hospital. He then thinks he is too dangerous, and starts ignoring you in an attempt to protect you.

Connor's POV

Hearing your voice, your
words call out to me.
"Connor! I'm so happy to see you again!" Says y/n sweetly, jumping into my arms.
Searching for loves warm tender light.
I gently push y/n off and robotically and walk away. "W-what?" I want to run to her, and apologize. She is my light. I love her. With her warm body and tender welcoming smile, anyone would fall in love with her.
Memories past of your soft gentle touch.
Seems like a distant memory...
Heart beating calm
gently calls out to me.
Flashback
Tears form in my eyes. I remember how she looked so helpless, hovering on the brink of life and death. How she had looked so lifeless. I had failed her after everything she had done for me.
She would always comfort me when my stress levels were too high. While her co-workers despised all androids, y/n was gentle, and sweet. Whenever I was stressed, she would run her hands through my hair until my heart was back to it's normal pace, then cuddle with me until we had work to do. I seems so distant, because I crave her touch. I won't deny it. I just do.
Calling my name into your love. I remember how Gavin and the others would bully y/n for loving me, but y/n would always brush it off, saying my race didn't bother her because of my personality was what she had fallen in love with. Whenever she saw me she would call out my name and run into my arms.
Walk now with me, find
the key to my dreams. I always dream about y/n. Sometimes I have nightmares about y/n in the hospital.
Open the door come be with me. When Y/n got out, I wasn't allowed to go into the room because I was and android, so she ran to me, even though it hurt her because she was still physically weak, and the doctors specifically told her not to. Her love was stronger than her pain. Too bad she only loves me as a friend.
Always by my side
standing here with me. She ran to my side, throwing his/her arms around my neck.
What you meant to me all these years. It had been only 2 years, but it felt like we had been together forever.
Every smile with you calls me to beyond. I had walked into her room, and she was so... unlike her normal self. She was barley alive. So I swore to protect her, no matter what I had to do.
Hold me close and dont let go. I want to tell her.
Present
"C-Connor, it's been a month since you've talked to me! Did I do something wrong?" I burst into tears. "I'm sorry, I just want to protect you!"
"W-what? Hey, can you hear me? I'll always be safe around you! I love you!" Says y/n, wiping my tears away. "And I'll do anything to prove it."
Keep me close to your heart.
"Just let me hear your voice." I say shakily. Y/n hums in response.
Y/n's gentle voice made me so happy. I always listened to her and felt happy. He hugged me tightly, and I rested my head on her heart, listening to her gentle heartbeat.
"I'll stay with you. No matter what happens. It wasn't your fault, Connor! Don't blame yourself, don't you dare..! Let's go cuddle okay?" Said y/n. Of course she knew exactly what I needed.
"Okay. I would like that." I say, smiling.
"Me too." She says, kissing my lips. My eyes widen. "How did you know?" "You were so obvious, hehe~ but lucky for you, I love you too cutie." Says y/n sweetly.