Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

I ordered IU to leave without giving her an explanation, then I went to sit on the couch. I had my head in my hands for a little while, trying to process what the hell just happened and why I feel this way.

I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. I got up and saw Y/N with a suitcase. Oh god, no...

I grabbed her arm as she walked past me. She pulled it away harshly and turned to me with tears and anger evident in her eyes.

"Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me! Go back to IU! She can satisfy you enough! You can marry her instead!"

She took off the engagement ring and threw it down, then ran out to car. I stood there, dumbfounded. I ran for her car when I heard the door slam shut. She soon started it and sped off down the road before I could stop her.  I looked down and saw her ring. I picked it up and looked at it, then down the road.

What the hell did I do? Please come back Y/N...

Jimin's POV

"Oppa..." was the last thing she said before passing out, but I caught her before she could hit the floor. I carried her to my room and placed her on my bed.

I looked at the time. 5:21pm. I looked back at Y/N. Her face was stained with tears. I sighed and went to get a wet rag from the bathroom to clean her face.

Y/N never cried... She would have to be really upset or frustrated... I know this is all Taehyung's doing...

I sent a text to the others and told them that Y/N would be staying at my house for a few days. I also mentioned that she showed up crying and that I had a feeling that it was because of Taehyung.

I put the phone back in my pocket and sat next to her and stared at her for a bit. I hated seeing her sad. She was always the life of the group, the life of the party.

If Taehyung is really the reason for her tears, I will make him pay.

I saw her stir a little, then soon opened her eyes. I stroked her cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. She shook her head no and looked away sadly.

She told me everything that happened, and started crying half way through. I pulled her into a tight hug and tried to calm her a bit. She eventually calmed down and fell asleep in my arms, exhausted from crying so much. I gently layed her down and pulled my blanket over her.  I took one last look at her, then headed to my parents' room.

I jumped on the bed and pulled out my phone and sent another message to the others.

'It's confirmed. Taehyung is the cause of Y/N's tears. Be at school early tomorrow morning. I'll be a little later than you all because I gotta take care of Y/N. But, please be there early.'

I told them what happened between Y/N and Taehyung, and they were all furious. They all agreed to be at school at 6:30am. I told them goodnight and went to bed after checking on Y/N one more time.