s i x t e e n

Josh carried Tyler's body back to the brick wall. He laid him down on a bed of twigs which were collected for that night. All the goths looked over him, seeing no sign of life.

"How did this happen?" One of the goths asked.

"I don't know." Josh replied. "I found him like this."

"Did he fall and hit his head, or have an accident?" Another goth asked.

"I don't know." Josh told him. "I don't see anything that caused this."

Suddenly, a man ran into the brick wall. All the goths immediately stood up and aimed their weapons at him.

He didn't flinch or beg for his life. He just stood there and looked at every goth he saw.

"Who are you?" Josh asked.

"Mark Artrip." He replied.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was sent by the queen to find her stepson, Tyler Joseph."

Josh leaned his head down when he heard what he said.

"You can stop your searching now. He's already here."

He showed him Tyler; laying senseless.

"But he doesn't look to be alive."

When Dr. Artrip saw him, he ran to his side and cupped his face to his hands; crying.

"Tyler! Tyler wake up! Please wake up!"

He tried everything to awaken him, but nothing could help him. Dr. Artrip looked to the goths.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm afraid he's gone."

Dr. Artrip looked down upon the lifeless boy and closed his eyes. When this was done, the goths removed their caps and began to mourn for Tyler.