Chapter 30

Shawn's POV*

It's been a couple days after Sarah's wedding, it was a day to remember. I had a lot of fun, especially when we sang the song.

I'm now on tour doing a couple of festivals, and Sabrina is in the studio recording more songs.

Me and Sabrina haven't seen each other in a very long time. We became very distant because of our busy schedules, sometimes it gets soo rough that I just want to go to her this second.

I just finished the show and I'm in my hotel room, laying in my robe chilling.

I soon get a message, I check it and see that it's Sabrina.

(Chat)

Sabrina: hey Shawn.....

I get nervous cause she usually doesn't call me by my name.

Shawn: yes honey.....

Sabrina: I miss you.

Shawn: I miss you too sweetie.

Sabrina: Shawn, it's not just I miss you. It's a I need you right now next to me. It's that I can't stand a second without you Shawn nowadays. Shawn I miss you soo much.

Shawn: honey, I miss you too believe me. Sometimes I wish I can just hop on a plane and drop me right in front of your house.

Sabrina: I get tired of this sometimes, that I can't see you half of the time cause of our busy schedules. I know it's crazy, but sometimes I think if doesn't work out any more.....

Shawn: sabrina...... we've been together over 2 years now, if we managed these past 2 years we can manage 10. Sabrina I'm not giving up on us and your not going to either. I'll make a plan to see each other as soon as possible.

Sabrina: hopefully....

Shawn: I love you love.

Sabrina: I love you too. I gtg now, I have to sleep, have to wake up early Tomorrow. Goodnight honey❤️.

Shawn: goodnight ❤️.

(End of chat)

I feel bad now that I'm not with her now, she needs me and I can't be with her. I'm her boyfriend and I'm not with her when she needs me the most. I believe it's time for something I've been thinking of from a long time. I think it's time.......
I fell asleep with excitement fulfilling my dreams at night.
It's finally time.....

********************************************
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the previous ones. This is just a filler chapter, it's nothing much. What do you think it's time for??? Please vote❤️❤️❤️ and THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 2K reads, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. Seriously thank you from the bottom of my ❤️❤️ ( don't forget to follow my insta @shawbrinaforever.