The Gal with the Golden Gun (Bonnie Anne's 1st Promotion)

(Pirate Captain in this story: Seamus Warren; Privateer)

Seamus and his crew went back to Skull Island just to rest the night before going to Jonah Town, and after a good night's sleep, they went to the Kraken Skulls to have breakfast.

Bonnie Anne tapped Seamus on the shoulder, getting his attention. "I need to talk to you and the others about something important. Let's go to the Tavern cellar." She told him.

And so he did, along with his other companions, Egg Shen, Emmett, Frida, and Itzen Kaan.

Once in the cellar, Bonnie tells them, "The time has come for me to become a true sharpshooter. My mentor, Ol' Fish Eye can give me his blessing an' then I'll be ready. He lives under the East Bastion up in Skull Island Fort. Let's go see him!"

They agreed to help and went to the Musketeer's Roost where they see Ol' Fish Eye and Seamus tells him that Bonnie is ready. "Ready to be a sharpshooter, eh? Well, ye don't need me; Annie's learned everything she needs to know. However, she needs a better weapon; that Sparquebus won't do it all. And I know of a better weapon. My old friend Adolphus had a Scaramanga Musket. Valencian made, and less than a thousand were made. Get that gun and it'll be yours. But the thing is, Adolphus ran off and joined the Cutthroats. Not very smart. Last I heard, he is on a ship called the Old Chum; it's been seen up on Skull Mountain."

Seamus saluted in affirmation and he along with his crew exited the Musketeer's Roost, and went right to The Old Chum. Once there, they fought against four Cutthroats before questioning one of them about where Adolphus is. The Cutthroat says "We roughed him up an' left him for dead. We left him on Refuge Isle, at the end of Corsair's Channel."

They then head off to the docks and boarded The Leaky Bucket and sailed to Corsair's Channel. Once at their destination, Seamus and Bonnie searched the Isle for either Adolphus or the Scaramanga. Until they found a skeletal corpse by the sandy edges of the Isle. And it was holding a damaged golden musket. Seamus came to conclusion that Adolphus is dead and the damaged musket is the Scaramanga.

They pried the musket away from the corpse, and fortunately Bonnie knows who they need to talk to in order to repair it. She directed Seamus and the crew to head back to Skull Island and headed to a weapon shop and asked the repairman, Harman Barne if he could repair the Scaramanga. He then replied, "Anybody else I'd charge a steep price for this. But, seein' how it's for Bonnie Anne, I'll restore this weapon for free as repayment for the debt I owe her."

After 15 minutes of repairing, Mr. Barne gave the now newly repaired Scaramanga to Bonnie and she said, "It's time to celebrate! Let's go to the Tavern!"

Seamus and his crew went back to The Kraken Skulls cellar and they congratulated Bonnie for becoming a Sharpshooter. And before heading off to Jonah Town to see the Frogfather, Bonnie Anne got into a new set of clothes.

(Side note: How my characters from the other classes went through this promotion is somewhat the same, for Valdus Spinnaker my Musketeer, he actually knew Ol' Fish Eye and didn't exactly need directions to the East Bastion/Musketeer's Roost since ...

(Side note: How my characters from the other classes went through this promotion is somewhat the same, for Valdus Spinnaker my Musketeer, he actually knew Ol' Fish Eye and didn't exactly need directions to the East Bastion/Musketeer's Roost since he's already a Musketeer)