Six: Kitchen

Arms wrapped around my small body, "Don't worry. You'll be okay." a voice I've never heard before calls out to me. Tears splashing color into my eyes. I opened them seeing a figures long flowing hair, it was also blue but more pastel. His eyes a perfect silver. The hug felt safe and I hugged the figure back. Not knowing who it was but I couldn't help but want to cling tighter to the the figure. But it started to slowly crumbled out of my grasp. 

"No...Don't leave" I whispered as I grasped tighter to the figures arm. But even that didn't slow down it's disappearance. 

"Remember us Allie...." The voice faded with tears as the figure finally fell away from me and out of this world. I had no time to think, I just screamed and my eyes went flying open. 

Piercing gold eyes pierced back into mine, "Hey! Hey! Cut it out!" Silver's harsh words could be heard and he smacked me in the face. I noticed that there was a heavy voice also shouting, Alberich. He was screaming to make me shut up. I closed my mouth and went quiet.

"That's right! Stop screaming!" Alberich yelled back.

Silver sighed "Your fine, it was just a dream...Just calm down."

I held my face where Silver slapped me and I cried. He's so mean. I turned away from him and crossed my arms. I noticed that the cage was actually pretty large, especially since it looked like a circus tent. I would have thought that other people would hear us from outside...but knowing Alberich we were probably actually inside a house by now. I mean I've been knocked out so many times we might as well be.
Silver looked at me with disappointment, "I didn't mean to hit you. But you wouldn't stop screaming."

I parted my lips and glared at him with sass, "Well you didn't say stop screaming. You just said 'Cut it out' therefore you didn't have to hit me." I closed my eyes and my stomach let out a deep rumble.

"Well...it's fine. Let's get some food. You must be hungry." Silver said taking my hands and helping me up. He led me to the bar door and we left the cage. I came to a stop.

"I can't leave here...Alberich will kill me." I said actually not stuttering. Good. I finally cured my stuttering.
Silver just laughed, "He's asleep. We'll be quiet." Silver kept a hold of my hand and lead me through another door I've never seen before. We walked into a hallway. So I was right...we are in a house. The walls were beige, weird pictures hung on the walls and there were other doors as well. We finally got to an open doorway. I peered in. It was just a small kitchen. We walked in and Silver shushed me. It was then I realized he was still holding my hand.

"Um...Silver? When are you going to let go of my hand?" I said looking at him with curiosity.

"Oh, right. Just...didn't want you to get lost." He said laughing awkwardly as he blushed. He finally let go of my hand and walked over to the white counter and pulled out a few bowls, then went to the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" Silver said peeking into the fridge.

I looked around the kitchen, there was plenty of canned food, a large square table was in the center, the counters wrapped around half the room, and I could imagine the cupboards stuffed with food.

"Have any cereal?" I said looking to the red bowls Silver grabbed out.

Silver bowed his head like he was a servant, "Of course." His tone of voice was calm now. He pulled out four boxes of cereal and poured himself a bowl of Reese's Pieces. I just told him that I'd eat some of that too.

After we were done eating, we sat at the table in silence.

"So...How did you end up here?" I asked breaking the silence, Silver didn't look like he wanted to share but spoke, "I'm a Fae. I decided to work with him...that's all." Silver got up taking his bowl to the shiny sink.

"But? What about your family..." I said still sitting.

"I don't really have a family. I just skip around with a smile on my face." Silver responded, rising out his dish.

"What happened to them?" I asked again but more sincere.

"What does it matter." Silver scrubbed at the dish that was perfectly clean already. I stood up and walked over to him, handing him my dish and I looked up at him with sad eyes. He snatched the dish out of my hands so quickly, I thought that my arm may fly off with it.
Boy he's got a bad attitude. Silver just scrubbed at my dish, washing it off, then drying, then putting them away.

"Come on, I gotta make sure your back in your cage." Silver grumbled.

"Not until you tell me." I growled at him. Yes Silver was bad and took my wing, but I knew keeping your emotions in for so long hurt way worse sometimes.

"Stop getting your nose in business that doesn't concern you!" Silver's voice rang out louder than ever. "This is none of your concern, I'm not your concern. So stop tying your heart in a knot!" Silver puffed out streams of smoke through his nostrils, looking like he was ready to battle.

"Look, your the one getting your heart tied into a knot. So you will tell me what's wrong. Don't hold back, it's not good to bottle up your feelings!" I growled back at Silver.

Silver stepped forward making me take two steps back closer to a wall.

"Don't you tell me what to do prisoner. I control you. It's not the other way around..." With every word he said he stepped closer to me, making me hit the cold wall behind me. I shivered at the coldness, even his words felt like bullets ready to pounce. He cornered me, placing his arms on either side of me so I couldn't escape. My broken arm began to throb again. Reminding me even more how deep into trouble I really was.
I mumbled, "I'm s-sorry..." But Silver wouldn't budge. Well there goes my streak of stuttering. The angry still hung in his voice and his eyes still pierced through my soul.

"Sorry? Sorry! I am not someone you should mess with...I can make your life miserable!" Silver was angry, and his words stunned my heart.

"Well guess what! My life already is messed up. I don't even know who my own family is, I got kidnapped, my wings were taken, and this man practically abuses me. What more can you do?! Hmm?" I grew angry like he was, no longer able to hold it back.

"What's going on in here?" Alberich said entering the kitchen sleepily but still sounded harsh like always.
Silver grabbed my arm, twisted me around and shoved me into the hard wall. My broken arm came in contact with the wall and so did my head. I teared up a little but didn't date cry. I'll definitely get him back later. I thought.

"Sorry sir...this brat outsmarted me and got into the kitchen...I was simply trying to take him back to his cell." Silver said now in control of his emotions. He swayed elegantly on one foot looking directly at Alberich as he kept his hand on my arm. I struggled in his grasp but he shoved me into the wall again. "Stop struggling." He whispered in my ear, his breath right on my neck. I shivered.

Then he pulled me back from the wall and lead me down the hallway.
"Good, put him back where he belongs, then come find me. Good job Silver." Alberich said as Silver lead me back to my cell. He slammed it shut and walked off.