Nightmere

You were Cyrus best friend and he was yours nothing could separate the both of you.

It was 12pm and you were on your way back from another one of cyrus's big promotions. I loved going to his big promotions, since you have grown a liking to the man but more as a friend, I never told him since he was so busy with opening his new shop and creating things for ninjago. This broke your heart to think 'he doesn't have the time for you.' This was what came into your mind every time you saw him.

Time skip to the next day

You got up early to help Borg with a new invention so you had got ready, eaten breakfast, as you washed up you turned on the radio to see what was happening in morning ninjago.

"Morning ninjago our top story line is 'Cyrus Borg is dead.'" You slipped over landing on the floor listening to what they had to say. "How he dyed is unidentified but police and investigators are looking into it. We will all miss such a brilliant man." Tears formed in your eyes and you rushed out of your house to Borg industries.

Pushing open the doors you ran to the elevator to the 100 floor to find Pixel to see if it was all true.

*ding*

The door opens you ran out to find pixel the ninja both Sensie's misako and nya surrounding something some of them crying. Garmadon looked up and saw you in tears.
He walked up to you stopping you from going any further towards the ninja.

"(Y/n), Cyrus is....."

"No, no." You kept saying no and started to freak out and tried to get to him but garmadon stopped you by hugging you

"NO NO NO CYRUS NO" you were balling out with tears as he hugged you. Soon wu came over and helped clam you down since they new about you liking cyrus, in fact they were the ones that introduced the both of you to eat other so the four of you were really close.

"Please tell me it's not true."

"we wish we could say that (y/n) but he dyed sometime last night, not even pixel knows what happens to him." You just couldn't  stop crying. Soon enough you got to see him, but Kai had to hold you back from hugging him just in case there was hidden evidence on him that we may not see.

Le time skip

It was the funeral for Cyrus we had planned it to be done by the end of the week there was a statue next to zanes in the park to remember him by.

"We are here today to give this honoured man a fair well.
Cyrus was loved by many that was close to him, he had inspired many to lead onto great things no one knew what invoked Cyrus, but one thing was for sure he always made sure there was things for others before himself. There are many things that he has left behind that we will Cary on giving to others so he can be at peace. Now garmadon will say a few words in his honour."

Garmadon stood up and walked over to the mini microphone thing and started speaking

"Cyrus was one of my best friends and I know he would want what was best for us, we told each other many secrets that we promised to keep wether we were ashamed of them or not but we helped each-other out the best we could. I speak for all of us when I say this
Cyrus where ever you are now I wish you safety and the best after life I wish you well thank you to everyone that came here."

As everyone left something hit you in the back of the head making you black out.

All you saw was black that was until you heard

"(Y/n)"

You recognised that voice but didn't know who's it was

"(Y/n) wake up please."

You saw a light and went towards it, waking up you look around you. You saw the one in your dream

"Cyrus you're alive."

"It was just a nightmare I hope."

"I have something to tell you Cyrus that I have needed to tell you for a while now."

"What's that (n/n)."

"I have had a massive crush on you for ages now I understand if you don't like me back."

"(Y/n) I love you too."
"Love you too Cyrus"

The end