-Celine's POV-
We were at the airport and I waved for a last time into his direction. He smiled at me and made a sign with his hands to call him later.
I chuckled and then I left.
I would miss him a lot. I mean, 2 weeks without Shawn ain't easy.
I took the cab back to my place. I opened the door and walked inside the house and then I got completely in shock.
"What are you doing?", I asked.
"Amanda is moving in", Sam said.
"But... mom's room?"
"Yeah it's her room now", he said holding Amanda's hand. They smiled at each other.
"Sam... you can't do that. It's mom's room!"
"Celine-"
"I mean... what if I moved into your room without asking you?"
"Who would you ask? MOM'S DEAD CELINE! WAKE UP!", he yelled.
Tears ran down my face and then I slapped him.
His face moved to the right side and he held his cheek.
"Fuck you", he said moving out of the house. Amanda followed him outside.
Cameron had watched the whole argument.
He came towards me and I hugged him.
"Why is everything getting worse?", I asked him.
"No... everything is getting better. You'll see. Just give him time.", he said stroking my back.
1 week had passed by and Sam still didn't come home.
I called him everyday but no one replied.
I just thought about the times when mom and dad were alive. They both took us to the fair when we were kids. We ate cotton candy and always had fun together. We laughed a lot. And on our way back home we walked through the grass holding our shoes in our hands.
We felt the coldness and wetness of the grass and the wind touching our skin.
We breathed in deeply the fresh air.
It was giving us positivity.
But now everything was painted in black; mom and dad are dead, Sam left me and I have to take this damned deal.
The only one getting me through it all was Cameron... but Shawn too, even though I was lying to him. And Cameron was my friend. He helped me through everything. -Amanda's POV-
I got the fluid into his drink. "Thank you", Sam said drinking it out immediately. I looked down. I felt ashamed of doing something like this. But I had to. Cameron was my brother... and I had to do it to save him, even though I loved Sam.
Sam fell on the floor right in front of me. I took him into the car and drove him to the lake. There I pulled him after me. I kissed his lips for a last time... then I took a deep breath, also I felt a tear running down my face.
Then I threw him into the lake watching him drowning. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't even move. The only thing he did was sinking on the ground of the lake.
I threw him in the water while he was powerless.
I killed Sam. My boyfriend. Just to save my brother's ass.