Jeff the trashcan

One day in the Creepypasta mansion, Slenderman was making food for everyone. EJ got kidneys, and Jeff got kidneys, because he wants to be just like EJ. Masky and Hoodie got Cheesecake, Toby got waffles, and everyone else got trash. They like trash, because they are trash. But not as much trash as..... Jeff da kicker, even though he isn't eating trash aka his own specie. Jeff put love sauce in EJ's kidneys, so EJ would love him. But EJ got suspicious, so he switched them around when Jeff wasn't looking. Jeff ate it a few seconds later and fell in love with his own type of trashcan.
*A few hours later*
It was dinner time. Jeff decided to go on a romantic date with the trashcan because he really loved it. They ate kidneys for their dinner. During their date, trashcan wasn't talking the whole time. Jeff wondered why.
*Another few hours later*
It was time to sleep, Jeff said "Go to sleep." to Trashcan but it didn't do anything. Jeff got angry and pulled out his knife, "GO TO SLEEP!" Jeff said. Trashcan still didn't do anything. Jeff was even more angry so he yelled as loud as he could, "GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jeff was so loud that it woke up everyone, even the people that below the 999999999999999999999999th floor. Slenderman teleported to Jeff and said, "Aptajah" his words may sound like gibberish but Jeff knows that meant "Stay outside and don't come back in!" Jeff listened to Slenderman. He jumped out the window expecting to be on the 1st floor and land safely outside. But he's an idiot, because he was on the 999999999999999999999999th floor. It was so high up that it took Jeff 24 whole hours to reach the ground. There was a trampoline so Jeff landed on that and didn't die. EJ was looking out the window watching as he said "Nooo, die die!!! Whyyyy" Black ooze started to drip from EJ's mask which meant he was crying. Jeff was soaring up in the sky and ended up in space, he burned flying through the atmosphere, but then he hit Pluto. Jeff fell back down to earth in so much pain from burning and screamed "HELP EJ!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" EJ threw his arms up in excitement. "YES!!! Nobody save him!" Jeff felt offended but started to beg EJ. "Save me!!! Pleaseeeee!!!" Before EJ could respond Jeff flew back to space and hit the sun.
THE END